Public Sector - ISR GA/SC at Cisco Meraki
Want to be at the forefront of the Computer Networking industry? With the acquisition of Meraki, Cisco formed the Cloud Networking Group and built the fastest growing group within the company. Quickly becoming known as the most successful acquisition in Cisco’s history, we are exceeding our sales targets and continuing to win new logos in the Public Sector markets, and we are looking for a top-producing salesperson to join our team!
As a Public Sector ISR, you will be responsible for driving Cisco Meraki revenue in the Public Sector market through (your region).Through aggressive prospecting, identifying opportunities, and collaborating with Cisco account teams and partners, you will drive deals through close delivering on and exceeding your quarterly quota. Your success will be dependent not only on your ability to sell, but also on the relationships you develop with all involved in the business. This is a high-energy position requiring an individual to be deeply motivated and results-driven with a hunter mentality; it will also require someone who is equally comfortable working in a strategic and tactical capacity.
- Maintain accuracy in Salesforce record management and quarterly forecasting
- Recruit new channel partners and develop existing partner relationships
- Work in a highly collaborative environment to team with Cisco Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Marketing, and Channel Partners to drive revenue and contribute to aggressive YoY growth rates
- Be awesome
- Consistent track record of proven success
- Experience selling through channel partners
- 2 years of full cycle closing experience
- Preferred technology sales experience within the Public Sector
- Exceptional relationship building skills and proven decision making ability
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to travel up to twice/quarter (tentative due to COVID)
- Must show up every single day with willingness to hustle, a real passion for customer delight, and a desire to have an absolute blast while improving the lives of others.
- Own the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Meet and exceed semi annual sales targets with an emphasis on quarterly pacing
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Cultivate, grow and enable partners to successfully close Cisco Meraki business
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Demonstrate Meraki technology using WebEx
- 2+ years of B2B full cycle sales experience in a revenue closing role with a proven record of overachievement
- Highly effective communication skills, with ability to prioritize multiple emails, phone calls, social media and more
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. - Position does not provide sponsorship
- Enterprising – you are creative and hardworking
- Organized – you are on top of everything
- A phenomenal teammate – we have a collaborative environment
- Positive – we bring solutions, not problems
- Passionate – we all love what we do
- Strategic - Able to think long term about your business and add value through the lifecycle
- Grit - You’re a self starter who is not afraid to demonstrate your “hunter” mentality
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.