Karat’s purpose is to unlock opportunity, and we built the world’s first Interviewing Cloud to conduct predictive, fair, and enjoyable technical interviews 24/7. Karat helps companies expand interviewing capacity, unlock developer time, and raise engineering quality so they can hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a team of passionate, focused, human-centric team, and we want you to join us!Come join our Sales team
Our Sales team is committed to expanding Karat’s purpose by building authentic, long-term partnerships with software engineering and recruiting leaders at enterprise-level organizations.What you will do
As Program Coordinator (Referral Network) at Karat, you will support the expansion of our referral network program. You will partner with our Program Manager (Referral Network) to identify key decision makers in connection with our existing Advisors, initiate interest and engagement, and help secure new clients.
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote candidates for this role (within the U.S.). Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Research connections of Karat Advisors, identify key players, and generate interest through cold discovery calls, and email campaigns.
- Ensure data accurately analyzes program strengths and identifies areas for improvement.
- Provide weekly updates to Advisors on the status of their referrals, and further engage as-needed.
- Conduct research via LinkedIn in order to flag new connections to Advisors and help facilitate introductions as-needed.
- Track action items, conduct follow up, and ensure communication flow between interested parties.
- Contribute to the design and scaling of programs, tooling, and automations by providing performance insight.
- Work closely with internal teams to roll out and iterate on new and existing programs.
- 2+ years of experience in administrative, program coordination, sales, or project management
- Experience at a technology or high growth startup preferred
- Familiarity working with a high volume of information
- Strong attention to detail
- Resourceful in using social media and other networks to identify and contact prospects
- Self-starter who thrives in ambiguity and quick change
- Ability to work independently and collaborate closely with internal constituencies
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We’re proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team’s favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Global Parental Leave (16 weeks paid with additional 8 weeks transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 20 paid Company Holidays for 2022
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee’s choice
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected]