By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As a Professional Services Solutions Consultant, you'll be the primary person to implement our product and to ensure that our customers are getting value after going live. You will use your expertise and experience to provide best practices to the customer while helping them solve their challenges. The ideal candidate is curious, consultative, well organized, articulate, and excited about working in a fast-paced environment.
This is a fully remote position and we will consider candidates anywhere in the Western Time Zone.
- Work with new customers to understand their environment and their aspiration to optimize revenue operations and then gather relevant requirements
- Discuss revenue operations strategy, provide best practices, and guide customers in operationalizing the Clari platform within their company
- Translate requirements into standard use cases, configure the platform, confirm the solution with key influencers and executives, develop enablement plan, rollout Clari across their organization, and assist the customer in operationalizing and gaining value
- Develop & maintain relationships with key customer champions, including VP Sales Operations/Revenue Operations, VP Sales, CRO, as well as other executives and leadership
- Collaborate with customer and company thought leaders on best practices and extended capabilities
- Proactively engage clients to drive product adoption and optimal product experiences
- Ensure the customer will be a positive reference to other customers/prospects
- Facilitate a smooth handoff to the Customer Success & Support teams
- Build strong cross-functional relationships, working with Sales, Customer Success, and Support
- Share your product expertise with the Product and Engineering teams to drive improvements and contribute to the roadmap
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience required, including functional, technical, project management, strategy, change management, and integration capabilities
- SFDC Certified Administrator or similar level of skill/experience required; must be proficient with Salesforce administration, such as creating fields and formulas, building custom objects, updating role hierarchy, workflows, validation rules, configuring territories, and forecasting
- Sales operations/revenue operations experience required
- Successful track record implementing transformational SaaS applications into complex enterprise environments with leading best practices and thought leadership
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams including Customer Success, Sales, Product Management, and Engineering
- Superior communications skills and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization including the C-suite
- Skilled at problem-solving and decision making with the ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description