Product Sales Expert for Contact Center Software & Chatbots Solutions at Infobip (Remote)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200,000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
SaaS Product Sales Expert main goal is to improve and speed up SaaS product penetration and monetization in APAC region across all target verticals. Focus of this person is on translating product performance targets into regional targets and activities to achieve best balance in terms of effort and outcome keeping proactive feedback loop from market to HQ. This is achieved by owning revenue KPIs and active selling of dedicated SaaS product(s) in APAC region and execution of commercial activities with continuous collaboration with HQ team on all commercial and strategic initiatives.
PSE supports and actively participates in high value growth opportunities, from ideation phase to execution phase, working closely with all peers and stakeholders. This means that cooperation with sales teams and sales individuals is of utmost importance, balancing and aligning approach with Sales Director and/or Revenue Director and HQ (PSM team).
PSE is a “go to person” when it comes to experience and assistance regarding selling SaaS solutions. Goal is to create and execute monetization strategies and successfully bring and commercialize products on the regional markets which combines hands on work with customers and strategic approach.
Also, the Product Sales Expert is working on new opportunities for their region that are going to bring high value, identifies sales opportunities in changing environment, owns and drives sales deals and sales strategy in general. To be successful in this, PSE needs to define, develop, and align with HQ effective go to market strategy for its area of responsibility.
PSE is cross referencing HQ directions and inputs. Participates in regional sales planning and serves as a bridge between local regional team and global product team. Assure product growth and sustainability.
By doing all above stated, PSE is continuously gathering market insights, customer and local team feedback and feeding it to HQ (PSMs, PD, PMM…) in a structured and meaningful way in order to create prerequisites for further growth and sustainability.
- Achieving sales targets
- Build, align and execute regional and product GTM,
- Drive product adoption in the region, while supporting sales activities with product knowledge to ensure increase in opportunity closing rate,
- Defines and develops effective go to markets and customer segmentations - Cross updating in regards of features missing/not applicable to capture market share, direct client feedback about opportunities lost, communicate any other blockers observed on the market.
- Strong bond with PSM team in HQ is established.
- Detect key areas of growth and build strategies and initiatives (jointly with local team and HQ) to exploit these opportunities as well as remove potential blockers.
- Working closely with Regional Sales Managers to align key Q/Y priorities, initiatives and/or markets, providing input on new areas of growth for our SaaS offering while aligning marketing strategy,
- Keeping regional team members up to date with all the latest major product features or new releases, ensuring better solution offering for our targeted clients,
- Work closely with SOP to analyse respective product pipeline in the region, drive clear tactics to enhance, overcome any gaps to achieve targets,
- Regular (weekly) syncs with HQ(PSM) for sharing regional product feedback and useful insights about, bringing attention to specific regional use cases or ICP, Pricing and other market specific commercial conditions, with solutions to address them.
- Monitoring and regular reporting about pipeline creation, velocity and conversion and helps in removing roadblocks by partnering with HQ and Regional roles.
- Works with marketing to capitalize product wins and creating social proof and positive noise
More about you:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 10 years of experience from SaaS company and/or industry related
- 3+ years exposure in driving or leading sales team regionally
- Previous experience as a Senior Sales, Key Account Manager or Business Dev Manager is preferred
- MUST HAVE A PRIOR EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE FOLLOWING:
✔ CONVERSATIONAL AI
✔ CCaaS or DIGITAL CONTACT CENTER SOLUTIONS
- Martech experience is a plus
- Proficient in Business English
Why our employees choose us and grow?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our employees go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a talent acquisition superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.