Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
The Product Consultant is responsible for consulting Club Automation customers through the implementation process and ensuring there is strong, long-term system adoption. This position requires problem solving, and the ability to consistently think outside of the box to provide solutions that fit customer needs and objectives.
The Product Consultant reports to the Product Consultant Team Lead.
Note: This position is open to remote.
- Launch health and wellness customers on contracted product(s)
- Acquire knowledge of all facets of the implementation process and apply functional knowledge
- Provide consult and recommendations on best practices
- Work with customers following implementation to make sure software is successfully adopted and workflow processes are followed
- Create, edit, and maintain implementation documentation
- Maintain high metrics on post launch survey results
- Up to 15% travel for strategic accounts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to create, build, and maintain relationships and rapport with clients
- Identify complex problems and information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to work cross-functionally and maintain exceptional cross-team communication
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to handle stressful situations or dissatisfied customers
- Train and teach others how to use product(s)
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent industry experience
- 1+ years working with equivalent industry software, either as a club operator or software provider
- 1+ years consulting and implementation experience in the health and wellness industry
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Passion for the health and wellness industry
- Prior experience implementing software in a fitness or multi-purpose facility
- 3+ years working in the health and wellness industry
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.