Prisma Cloud Sales Specialist at Palo Alto Networks (Remote)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.Job Description
You will join an exciting and high growth business unit with Palo Alto Networks positioning the industry’s most comprehensive cloud native security platform, with the industry’s broadest security and compliance coverage for applications, data, and the entire cloud native technology stack throughout the development lifecycle and across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a territory and driving the sales for our Prisma Cloud security solutions, into new and existing customers. It is expected that you deliver or exceed your sales targets in both new business and renewals for ACV and TCV bookings. The role expects you to define your territory, strategies and then lead local execution and in alignment to company strategies and tactics with its Cloud Provider partnerships including, but not limited to, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Accenture and IBM.
- Win new logos, renew existing customer and expand business within your territory
- Achieve ACV sales quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Present regular/accurate forecasting for review
- Track and report on all opportunities, pipeline, and bookings to provide forecast reports to region management
- Engage with the local Cloud Provider (AWS, Azure, and Google) sales programs and joint activities
- Develop, share and implement standard methodologies and account strategies to increase our sales penetration of Cloud Security into our top accounts
- Engage with customers to identify and progress opportunities whilst delivering subject matter expertise on Cloud & Cloud Native Security solutions
- Qualify and progress leads and opportunities through the sales cycle to closure
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with channel partners
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of Cloud Computing, DevOps & Cloud Native technologies as well as the competitive position of the company
- Conduct consistent training and communications for the sales and channel teams as well as joint engagement within the wider organisation
- Contribute to the larger Palo Alto Network’s Cloud & Cloud Native strategy by providing regional specific intelligence and reporting
- Apply subject matter expertise in training, QBRs, enablement, and other engagement activities
- Gather “Voice of Customer” and competitive intelligence and share with theatre and global Cloud organisation
- Help build and project Palo Alto Networks position as the number one enterprise cloud security company
- Exceeding sales quota as a Major or Large Account Manager, Channel Account Manager, or Territory Account Manager for a multinational company
- Sales excellence; ability to demonstrate planning, strategy, qualification and execution
- Deep understanding of Public Cloud and the uniqueness of public cloud architectures
- Prior experience selling SAAS or Cloud solutions
- Existing relationships within one or all Public Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, Google) is preferred
- Understanding of DevOps, containers/kubernetes, CI/CD and the cloud native technology ecosystem
- Excellent communication skills including strong verbal and written skills and proven presentation skills being able to articulate complex topics
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and consultative sales techniques
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organisations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.