Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We are behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the extensive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. Adobe is managing impressive growth and finding new ways to harness the potential of its software, people, and culture in a developing digital world.
Workfront, an Adobe company, is the leader in enterprise work management. Together, Adobe and Workfront provide companies a single system to support planning, collaboration, and governance to unlock organizational productivity and create exceptional experiences in a digital world.
We are hiring for a Customer Success Manager to work with Workfront's most strategic customers. You will act as a trusted advisor to our customers to build strong partnerships, promote the use of our products/solutions, and ultimately ensure they realize value from their investment.
- Accountable for customer's Workfront adoption, overall health, and satisfaction - paving the way to full renewal
- Act as the primary point of contact throughout the customer lifecycle. Define and drive strategic success plans with clear deliverables.
- Network within accounts to build relationships high and wide to achieve successful execution of the customer's strategy and roadmap
- Deliver on an exceptional customer experience by orchestrating the right internal resources and effectively using the customer engagement model to align, track and evolve customer business goals
- Drive the use of Workfront by using data to provide insights and share standard methodologies to progress from baseline through the maturity curve
- Foster innovation by positioning standard methodologies and new ways your customers can use Adobe solutions to advance their digital maturity
- Identify Customer risk and work with extended Adobe team to create and execute on risk mitigation plans
- Be the voice of the customer internally at Adobe - sharing process improvements and asks back into the internal ecosystem
- Contribute to the ongoing initiatives to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively secure our customers' success
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a strategic customer success role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict to develop joint partnership
- Strong Consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients or partners
- Ambitious, very responsible, and passionate about customer success
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Outstanding organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective at leading discussions with senior level customer contacts
- Flexibility to travel (approximately 25%)
- MBA or Master's Degree
- Existing knowledge of software in digital marketing and/or digital media space
- Skilled at Program Management within large organizations, effectively inspiring change across groups by engaging key decision makers
- Proven experience with account planning & customer success plans
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.