Pre-Sales Support Executive (Remote)
Renaissance® is a leading provider of assessment technology to primary and secondary schools. Renaissance products promote success amongst students of all ages and abilities through personalised assessment and practice in reading and maths.
Our software helps to enhance literacy and numeracy skills, support differentiated instruction, and personalise learning to optimise student development. Immediate feedback and detailed reporting equip teachers with the information needed to monitor progress and measure growth. In the UK and Ireland, almost 6,000 schools and more than 1.4 million students use Renaissance products. Worldwide, we support over 18 million students, operating in 96 countries.Job Description
The Sales Support Executive is responsible for engaging in out-bound prospecting efforts to create a predictable flow of new, “sales-ready” opportunities for Regional Account Managers. Success in this role is measured by the achievement of monthly targets for qualified opportunities, and the eventual conversion of these opportunities into revenue. This position works closely with the marketing department on planned campaigns tailored for specific territories, products, and/or targeted decision makers Sales Support executives will be responsible for qualifying leads and ensuring that basic questions about needs and buying authority, have been asked in order to qualify opportunities for the sales team.
- Support sales and marketing efforts by direct prospecting activities via phone and email in order to generate qualified leads
- Clearly and accurately position products’ features and benefits while qualifying prospects’ needs, authority, timeframe to purchase, and budgetary information
- Use social media / communities and online resources to identify key contacts within targeted local authorities / accounts and build network of relationships
- Respond to live enquiries and requests from our website and other sources
- Effectively transfer qualified opportunities to the appropriate BDMs in a timely manner
- Assist with the completion of quotations using the Renaissance Quote Wizard and monitoring the state of renewals and retention of customers
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to design and implement successful lead funnel plans, strategies, and tactics
- Build and maintain positive working relationships
- Utilize Renaissance Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and marketing automation systems to develop a predictable flow of qualified opportunities
- Ensure that all information received from marketing and lead generation efforts is entered into CRM accurately and consistently for proper tracking and follow-up
- Contact schools with low or no usage of Renaissance products to investigate how Renaissance can support them using the product again
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and organizational skills, attention to detail and a high level of responsiveness to colleagues, prospects and customers.
- Ability to learn quickly and thoroughly the skills and knowledge most pertinent to success (i.e. sales and marketing process, customer needs and product / solution benefits).
- Driven to succeed and highly capable of prioritizing / managing work load to meet milestones and deadlines; strong time management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and technology-focused organization.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to develop new approaches / solutions to achieve targets.
Education & Experience
1-3 years of sales development.
- Excellent team player. Contributes ideas for the success of the team
- Results oriented. Self-motivated
- Quick learner. Quick to pick up and apply knowledge
- Adaptable and flexible. Can cope well with change
- Efficient and organised
- Trustworthy, dependable, and reliable
- Flexible approach to work, including working territory hours
At Renaissance our mission is: ‘To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide’.
Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission. Inherent in a mission that strives to serve ‘all children and adults’ who represent ‘all ability levels…and backgrounds’ is the need to recognise the importance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.