Atlassian is searching for a [email protected]$ Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer passionate about solving our hardest customer problems and closing our largest enterprise deals. In this role, you'll partner with the enterprise sales team and channel partners to understand the needs of Atlassian's customers, strategize on how to navigate enterprise sales cycles, provide compelling value-based demonstrations, support enterprise Proof of Concepts, and ultimately close business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Investigate, discover, and assess client problems; map client requirements to Atlassian capabilities
- Configure and deliver deeply compelling presentations to customers and prospects, clearly communicating the value and differentiation of the Atlassian platform while showing how we solve their business challenges
- Partner with Sales to develop innovative account strategies, helping Atlassian achieve revenue goals
- Contribute to the evolution of practices on our team through knowledge sharing, feedback loops, etc.
- Partner with product management to identify areas of opportunity to advance Atlassian's product line; be a key source of market feedback into the product organization.
- Contribute thought leadership including: representing Atlassian at Agile conferences and partner training; contributing to white papers, analyst relations, and blog posts; enabling sales teams, etc.
- Contribute to Atlassian's knowledge base including researching competitors, drafting knowledge base articles, helping build services agreements, and more...
More About You
We want a dynamic team member who will both teach and learn from all of us on the Solutions Engineering team. On paper, you have 5-8 years of demonstrated ability to interact with enterprise customers in a pre-sales, consulting, or delivery capacity. More importantly, you are a creative problem solver who can interpret sophisticated problem statements, boil them down into simple solutions, and collaborate with prospects, channel partners, and the Atlassian sales team to deliver new customers. You're equally comfortable in both a business and technical context, interacting with executives or talking shop with strong technical audiences. You love to learn, are open to giving and receiving feedback, tolerate failure, love to win, hate to lose, and are passionate about making clients successful.
Still , reading? You'll need deep familiarity with Atlassian products. You understand the process by which software gets defined, built, and deployed, and you have experience or familiarity with the Scaled Agile, ITSM, or DevOps solution spaces. As a bonus, you can wow us with your vision for how these solution spaces come together.
Really want to win us over? Tell us about your experience using Atlassian tools in the wild.
More about our team
You'll be working alongside a globally distributed SE team, speaking with Global 2000 companies every day, collaborating closely with our sales teams to provide an Enterprise-grade experience to our customers. We're a get s#$% done distributed team, built on Atlassian's core values. If this mirrors how you want to work, then we are excited to have you join the team and help our company grow and change for the better.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .