Pre-Sales Solution Engineer, Search Marketing Insights: LATAM at SimilarWeb
Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally and professionally, by constantly challenging yourself and the status quo, bringing in new ideas, and simply daring to explore… In Similarweb you’ll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, and people.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreet’s top best hi-tech companies to work for in Israel. We raised over $240M and have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers.
As the most trusted platform for understanding online behaviour, millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
An exciting opportunity for a talented Solution Engineer to be part of an experienced team that helps Sales Managers to close deals by providing an additional layer of value to our prospects.
Reporting to the Client Services Team Manager, NA (based in NYC), the Solution Engineer owns the value-focused (pre-sales) phase of the sales cycle, improving the win rate of the sales cycle to increase ARR of the business. You will have the opportunity to directly advise the biggest consumer goods, travel, retail, finance and telecommunication companies, among others, in the North American region on their digital strategy. SE’s collaborate with multiple departments at Similarweb to help turn Similarweb’s data into insights.
Key responsibilities include:
- Meet with prospects to understand pain points to provide scalable insights on behalf of the Sales organization
- Ongoing production and presentation of insights (decks, insight emails) in order to demonstrate the value of Similarweb to meet the prospect’s business needs
- Present insights in client meetings
- Contribute to global Solution Engineering strategy
- Run pre-sales initiatives (such as trials, outreach programmes etc) in the Americas market
- Contribute to Similarweb’s Business Strategy:
- Feedback loop into Solutions (Similarweb’s strategy arm) on product, positioning, go-to-market strategy and more.
- Flagging if specific work is reusable to the business to turn into white papers, blog posts, etc. by our Solutions team.
- Knowledge sharing use cases with Client Success Analysts, the post-sales Client Services value drivers
What will I bring to the team?
- 2+ years of relevant client-facing skills: excellent communication and insights-based presentation skills (Experience producing high-quality client-facing materials)
- Spanish speaking is a must (Plus if you speak Portuguese)
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Must: Digital Marketing experience: Strong understanding of key digital web metrics and various online marketing channels
- Important: Have experience in a specific industry (eg: travel, retail, consumer finance, consumer electronics)- we will ask you about that.
- Important: Sales driven mindset when it comes to engaging and presenting to our prospects.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Strong relationship building skills – ability to quickly build rapport and establish trust
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while exercising sound judgment
- Self-motivated by results and driven toward excellence in everything that you do
- Comfortable working in a fast paced SaaS environment and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Eagerness to learn and grow with a thriving company!
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience using Similarweb
- Presales/ Solution Engineer experience
- Highly skilled in Excel
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Similarweb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 800 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data-Driven: We believe data-driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team