AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company rated as one of BuiltIn NYC's Best Places to Work (SMB). We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all their digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 900+ customers, including AshleyHomeStore, Assurant, Cartier, L’Oreal, USA TODAY, and Sephora
· 240+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $64 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
You will be the Technical and product point of contact for prospects and customers.
What you will do
- Technical and product point of contact for prospects and customers,
- Tailored demonstration and quick analysis on prospects’ website in order to give them smart insights and recommendations,
- Feed market insight into ongoing product development,
- Communicate all new product modifications and capabilities to clients and internal teams,
- Sell, scope, price with limited support
- Independently conduct meetings with engineering-level, management-level or executive level customer personnel in regard to positioning sales and solutions.
- Manage RFI / RFP, create and maintain technical documentation
What we are looking for
- Engineering degree or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years or equivalent experience sales engineering and services in SaaS
- Must be outgoing and an excellent communicator at all levels - Customer facing
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Previous experience with testing, personalization or analytics tools would be advantageous
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS and web technologies in general (webservers, CDN, JS tags, SPA). Additional
- knowledge in other programming language is a good bonus (especially server-side: Node.js, PHP,...)
- Solid understanding of API Integrations and CRM/ SaaS marketing technologies
- Fluent in English, both writing and speaking
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.