Pre-sales and Solutioning Architect - SIAM/ServiceNow COE at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:23 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, July 13, 2023
About Capgemini:A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.About Infrastructure Services :The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.This is a client facing role in the project delivery cycle. This role will work closely with clients, partners and other business units to ensure consulting engagements are successful. The role is responsible for understanding the client's business needs and clearly translating the Statement of Work to the successful delivery of the Project. The candidate will be expected to work as part of a delivery team, working alongside overall project manager to deliver a successful cloud consulting engagement. He/she must be fully flexible and mobile across the US and possibly EMEA for extended periods and potentially across the Capgemini Group
- Capgemini has a new opening for a Solution Architect who has the ability to deliver successful engagements.
- A solution architect who is able to work with sales & clients to provide solutions to clients requirements or business issues.
- The architect should deliver solutions that are optimized for quality delivery and pricing.
- We are looking for someone who has experience with solutioning using ServiceNow platform, pricing, authoring Statement of work and having the experience to identify and mitigate delivery risks while pricing solution.
- A background in pre-sales working with clients, sales, marketing, delivery and other global organizations is a must.
- Must be able to work with geographically distributed teams.
- A background in ITSM, ITOM, SecOPs/IRM, HR, Asset Mgmt/CMDB, ITIL with certifications would be nice to have and experience with SIAM. 15- 20 years deliver experience with last 3-5 year being consulting
More Information on Capgemini
Capgemini operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Bloomfield, NJ, Jersey City, NJ, New York, NY, Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX and San Francisco, CA. Capgemini was founded in 1967. It has 256603 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 127 open jobs at Capgemini, click here.
Read Full Job Description