About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
Lyra is highly invested in growth. We are expanding our sales team and are looking for a sales manager who will be accountable for ensuring a team of sales professionals achieves Lyra’s annual bookings targets.
Our customers are HR benefits leaders that work for large companies seeking to offer their employees effective mental health solutions. You are a great candidate for this role if you find fulfillment in helping others succeed, and particularly value success of the entire team. You will likely assume responsibility for existing sales professionals, but we will also be looking for you to attract top talent and to continue to develop individuals once they are on board with Lyra.
Lyra prizes doers by nature, who are scrappy in your approach to getting work done, passionate about mental health, and thoughtful about how you engage others. You should have a strong analytical bent to help Lyra make data-driven decisions, a love for inspiring people to think differently and bigger, and a desire to implement clear operating principles that help Lyra scale.
- Ensuring your team meets or exceeds the annual bookings target
- Hire and manage a team of highly productive Lyra sales professionals who effectively bring Lyra to market with most or exceeding hitting their targets
- Providing active deal support to help Partnerships Directors close deals with an ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization
- Knowing the details of every account your team is working on
- Collaborating with the sales operations, strategic alliances, and marketing to ensure your team has enough top of funnel opportunities
- Providing Lyra management with accurate data to enable smart business decisions
- Implementing Lyra sales methodology to ensure a consistently positive experience for employers evaluating whether to partner with Lyra
- Providing thought leadership to Lyra management around early trends we are seeing in the field
- Collaborating with key internal Lyra teams to ensure effective onboarding of new Lyra employer partners
Desired Experience and Skills:
- 10+ years experience enterprise sales, business development, consulting, or comparable roles
- 5+ years managing people
- Solid understanding of the U.S. healthcare system
- Experience negotiating business terms of partner contracts
- Passion for mental health
- Intellectually curious
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Quantitative with a love of diving into numbers to identify insights and to develop accurate sales forecasts
- Creative and scrappy problem solver who rolls up their sleeves and does what needs to be done
- Ability and willingness to travel (when safe)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description