Partnerships Executive at Alloy
Alloy is an Identity Decisioning Platform, enabling innovative fintech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, fraud, risk and other components of customer onboarding. Alloy's single API enables its customers to access over 80 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline customer experiences. Alloy is the industry leader, working with companies like Brex and Marqeta, as well as top 20 banks. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Bessemer Venture Partners, Canapi Ventures, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!Why we’re hiring
We're rapidly growing and looking for a Business Development Representative to sell into high-value prospects and customers. You will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities while driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and balancing deals to closure. Come join an exciting startup company in the FinTech space named one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces to work!What you’ll be doing
We're rapidly growing and looking for a Partnerships Executive who can close deals with new partners and account manage existing partners alike. You have prior sales experience and are excited about the nuances of working with our partners. You will be a quota carrying member of our sales team while working to standardize our sales process for different partner segments, and build a better partner experience.
The Partnerships Executive role is an integral part of the Alloy business development team. This role is dedicated to helping Alloy expand its impact by securing, enabling, and enhancing relationships in fintech software and progressive banking as a service partnerships.
- Identify high potential partnership opportunities and and create new partnership agreements across Alloy’s different partner segment
- Nurture and close direct referral sales against a quarterly target
- Partner with the Marketing, Product, and Customer Success Teams to provide customer input and ensure successful client engagement
- Maintain transparency into your activities through accurate reporting and work in a team environment to help improve the company's overall success in sales
- 3+ years experience in related work such as sales and partnerships
- Experience with, or ability to learn about financial technology and community banking
- An ambitious spirit and an aptitude for driving projects forward
- Finely tuned relationship building skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- A strategic thinker with the ability to think creatively to resolve partner and end client problems
- Receptive to feedback - we are a low ego team who is eager to grow and develop our skills
- Proficiency in using CRM software to manage sales processes and pipelines
- Detail-oriented with strong time leadership skills and an ability to prioritize
- Ownership and autonomy over your work
- A work environment that challenges you to broaden your horizons and flex your creativity!
- The tools to do your job - think licenses to platforms, coaching, and learning sessions
- Work-life balance - we’re firm believers in prioritization and setting clear expectations
- The support of our marketing and professional services team, not to mention your peers on the sales team
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy; we are remote for most roles!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA employer contribution, FSA, and FSA dependent programs
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% with immediate vesting and eligibility
- $500 to set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Monthly commuter contribution
- Monthly credits for groceries from Public Goods
- Monthly credits for Seamless
- Monthly wellness credits to ClassPass
- Annual Citi Bike membership
- Annual $1,000 learning & development stipend
- 4 free therapy sessions
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately and opportunities for growth are abundant at our scaling company. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.