We are building the Sales Partnership team that democratizes automation.
We are building the Sales Partnership team that empowers the world’s problem solvers.
As a Senior Partner Manager you will be an experienced, hands-on, sales-oriented, consultative, and organized executor who will establish, nurture and grow relationships, value, and incremental revenue with new and existing Tray partners. You should care about building strong relationships with their peers, maintaining a culture of support, leadership, mentorship, and hands-on management to support the teams wherever, whenever.
This position will report directly to the Global VP of Partnerships.
What You Will Do:
- You will drive the identification, strategy, development and management of partner relationships to achieve and exceed assigned KPIs
- You will expand existing relationships and enable our existing partners by developing go-to-market strategies that are executed in the field
- You will evangelize partnerships– including joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration
- You will facilitate, develop and manage partner enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and effectively meet collective objectives
- You will proactively manage pipeline, ensuring accuracy and consistency
- You will collaborate with Partner Marketing on the creation and utilization of sales collateral as well as demand generation programs and campaigns that generate partner revenue
- You have at least 10 years of experience as a successful partner leader within the MarTech/AdTech and/or agency industry and extensive experience working with SaaS and SI partners to build strategic programs that increase awareness, demand, and sales.
- You have a history of achieving revenue growth in complex business environments through a focus on developing and communicating the plan, addressing issues that hinder performance, and implementing best practices
- You have a track record of success establishing and developing lasting relationships that are mutually beneficial, based on trust and integrity
- You have extensive experience working with SaaS and SI partners to build strategic programs that increase awareness, demand, and sales
- You care about building strong relationships with peers, maintaining a culture of support, leadership, mentorship, and hands-on management to support teams wherever, whenever.
- Strong experience and expertise leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams (including Executives, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Legal, etc.)
Your team will fully support you to do your best work.
Our team is full of humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Do you want to be part of our future?