We are building the Sales Partnership team that democratizes automation.
The Senior Partner Manager will be an experienced, hands-on, sales-oriented, consultative, driven, and organized executor who will drive relationships, value, and incremental revenue with Tray partners. This role will be responsible for driving growth with new partners, expanding relationships with existing partners, and working closely with sales and partner leadership to drive a cohesive strategy.
The Senior Partner Manager will be a major change agent at Tray, having impact and influence with a high degree of autonomy, energy, flexibility, and accuracy across all lines of business. In this role, this person must build and maintain an excellent working relationship with sales and customer success leadership, devising growth strategies for net new business and customer retention. This person must also build strong relationships with their peers, maintaining a culture of support, leadership, mentorship, and hands-on management to support the teams wherever and whenever needed. There is no desire for a micro-manager, however, an all-hands-on-deck attitude is required for success.
This person will have successfully managed regional and global partnerships for a SaaS company and have direct experience working in the MarTech/AdTech industry. This person will be a seasoned individual with tremendous drive, intelligence, and capability, a cross-functional player who thrives in a culture of collaboration, accountability, innovation, and entrepreneurship. They will be highly motivated and have the ability and desire to build effective relationships, consistently drive profitable results in high growth/entrepreneurial environments, and have a real impact across the organization.
This position will report directly to the Global VP of Partnerships.
What You Will Do:
- Collaboratively and cross-functionally drive the identification, strategy, management, and nurturing of partner relationships to achieve and exceed assigned KPIs
- Expand existing relationships and enable our existing partners by developing go-to-market strategies that are executed in the field
- Evangelize partnerships– including joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration
- Facilitate, develop and manage partner enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet collective objectives.
- Proactively manage pipeline, ensuring accuracy and consistency
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing to drive the creation and utilization of sales collateral as well as demand generation programs and campaigns that drive partner revenue
- 10+ years of experience as a successful partner leader within the MarTech/AdTech and/or agency industry
- Strong focus on establishing and developing long term, lasting relationships that are mutually beneficial, based on trust and integrity
- Consultative approach with being a strategic thinker, innovative and forward-thinking
- Self-starter mentality, yet a team player with a collaborative approach and natural leadership style.
- High integrity, ethics, and commitment to doing the right thing
- Extensive experience working with SaaS and SI partners to build strategic programs that drive awareness, demand, and sales.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, sales focused, ever-changing environment while using solid judgment to effectively pivot and prioritize
- Ability to inspire and persuasively communicate ideas, overcome obstacles, lead people, and collaborate with colleagues.
- Comfortable working within an API heavy environment, understanding the automation landscape and its importance across SaaS organizations
- Strong experience and expertise leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams (including Executives, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Legal, etc.)
- Detail-oriented, very organized, self-starter, disciplined.
- History of achieving revenue growth in complex business environments through a focus on: developing and communicating the plan, addressing issues that hinder performance, and implementing best practices.
Your team will fully support you to do your best work.
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Do you want to be part of our future?