Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" platform with shoppable video, livestreaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering over 600 direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework enables its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced 10x year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. Our team more than doubled in size in the last 18 months to over 250 people strong in several countries including the US, Japan, India,Poland, Brazil and Canada with backgrounds in technology, media and entertainment. At heart, we’re an inspirational and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers and data geeks driven by the future of video transforming e-commerce. The company’s investors include IDG Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners and GSR Ventures, with over $80 million in capital raised to date.
Our team is growing! We’re looking for an experienced Partnership Success Manager DTC/Commerce to join a small team to nurture and grow our DTC/Commerce partners across the US market. You are client-focused, data-driven, and excited to establish and maintain close strategic partnerships and long-term relationships with a diverse portfolio of accounts in ecommerce, direct-to-consumer categories.
What you’ll be doing
- Own and develop strong relationships with a portfolio of enterprise ecommerce, DTC accounts within the North America market
- Act as a strategic business partner and point of contact focused on long-term mutually beneficial partnerships; negotiate renewal and upsell terms and track through internal systems
- Support the team to provide an exceptional service experience, including onboarding and integration, analysis on campaigns, strategy recommendations, and yield management
- Partner cross-functionally with teams to strategically grow and optimize strategic relationships including providing feedback and continuous process and documentation improvements
- Pull reporting, run basic analysis of data and provide insights to internal groups and partners based on findings
- Support all day-to-day business operations associated with publishers including month end billing review of partners
We’ll be excited if you have
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of strategic partnership relationship management and customer success; preferably in SaaS businesses, DTC/commerce, online advertising, and digital video in particular
- Knowledge of the ad-tech ecosystem (video SSP, DSP, etc.), RTB platforms, ad server, 3P data, or programmatic businesses ideal but not required
- High attention to detail and the ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up global environment
- Must possess a team-first mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to convey difficult conversations
- Balanced mix of creative and analytical skills
- Knowledge of and interest with the competitive digital landscape
This role may be hybrid in one of our US offices or remote.
Don't hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.