Partnership Manager - Marketplace (Remote North America) at PointClickCare
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:12 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, March 30, 2022
PointClickCare is the leading healthcare technology platform enabling meaningful collaboration and access to real-time insights at any stage of a patient’s healthcare journey. PointClickCare’s single platform spans the care continuum, fostering proactive, holistic decision-making and improved outcomes for all. Over 25,000 long-term post-acute care providers, and over 2,700 hospitals use PointClickCare today, enabling care collaboration and value-based care delivery for over 195 million lives across the U.S.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
As a Partnership Manager, you will be leading the way in identifying and building out new partner market segments and bringing vendors within that segment into the Marketplace. The Partnership Manager will interact with the Sourcing Manager to understand new vendor opportunities within the assigned use cases and ensure a smooth transition of the relationship from the Sourcing Manager for ownership of the vendor throughout the development, activation, and go live process.
You will become a part of your customers team – the ISV partners and their development teams that are using the Marketplace tools to support deployments of their integrations. This will allow you to gain strong insight into what your customers need but will also require strong relationship management skills. You will work with the Developer Relations team to ensure our partners’ success in the market and interact heavily with the rest of the Partnership team to deliver on our strategy. You will work closely with the vendor after go-live of their application to ensure that they are successful with the mutually established goals for deployment within the PointClickCare customer base.
You will form meaningful relationships with these vendors as you guide them through our certification and go-live programs and manage them once they are live to ensure success. The role has a very large “people” component, requiring heavy interaction and team management both externally and within PCC’s cross-functional teams.
To learn about the Marketplace, go to: https://marketplace.pointclickcare.com
To learn more about the validation and certification program for partners, visit - https://developer.pointclickcare.com/
· Ensure projects are executed to planned schedule, proactively eliminate obstacles and escalate when projects are at risk.
· Opportunity to work with customers and vendors, operationalizing and owning business processes associated with new integration deployments.
· Interacting with customers – the developers in our ISV partner organizations. From answering questions, contracting new vendors, accelerating time through development to live application, you are part of the Developer Relations team who is responsible for the partners’ overall success in our Marketplace.
· Lead role in the pilot phase of projects and build a rapport with specific customers as they use the product, build their feedback into the plan, then own and successfully execute as part of our product roadmap
· In this highly regulated industry, we do not only want to follow standards, but also help PointClickCare BE the standard! You’ll have lots of opportunity to understand and drive the adoption of these standards as we continue to grow PointClickCare as the market leader in the industry.
· BS or BA with a technology, math or business major from leading university or college
· 2-5 years of experience in serving clients. Relevant experience includes working at a consulting or services-oriented firm, or working in sales, partnerships or customer success
· 2-5 years of experience working in the software or SAAS industries
· Experience leading cross-functional teams that span both internal and external stakeholders
· Love of understanding technology and applicable market segments
· Healthcare technology experience is a plus
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law
For more information on PointClickCare, please visit us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact [email protected] should you require any accommodations.
More Information on PointClickCare
PointClickCare operates in the Healthtech industry. PointClickCare was founded in 2000. It has 1557 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Remote Work Program and Paid Holidays. To see all 50 open jobs at PointClickCare, click here.
Read Full Job Description