About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Partnership Development Manager to help us take Lyra Health to the next level.
Your role will be to build, train, and motivate a team of Partnership Development Reps. Specifically, you will lead and manage the team in lead followup, cold prospecting, and aligning to the go-to-market strategy of Lyra Health.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing teams. You will need excellent communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with team members along with sales and marketing teams. You will play a pivotal role in the day to day success of the PDR team.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a virtual team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will help drive top funnel growth for our sales team and contribute to our long-term business growth. This role has a salary + a variable compensation component. Variable compensation is based on the team and company performance.
- Develop the PDR team through effective coaching and mentoring
- Drive performance in each team member to achieve high quality appointments that drive pipeline for our partnerships teams via lead development and qualified sales opportunities
- Understand Lyra’s Products and help the team promote them through their prospecting activities
- Developing relationships with team members and aligned sales teams and help develop strategic plans for success in each partnerships team
- Working with the team on a day to day basis to develop team’s ability and skill set
- Developing reports and understanding the PDR numbers to help improve the team’s performance
- One on One role plays and skill development.
- Monthly commission reporting
- Script and email template development
- Report to the Head of Partnership Development on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) results
- Develop and prepare team for career development and advancement at Lyra Health
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or relevant role.
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office/GSuite
- Strong understanding of Salesforce and how to run reports and create dashboards
- Training, Coaching, and Mentoring experience
- Effective at building relationships with team mates and other departments in the organization.
- Time management and planning skills
- BS/BA in business, sales, or relevant field
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Motivated and Driven to achieve top performance
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description