Partner Success Manager at Ocado Group (Remote)
Who We Are
Ocado is a UK based company admitted to trading on the London Stock Exchange (Ticker OCDO). It comprises one of the world's largest dedicated online grocery retailers, operating its own grocery and general merchandise retail businesses under Ocado.com and other specialist shop banners, together with its Ocado Solutions division.
The Ocado Solutions division is responsible for providing Ocado’s innovative advanced robotics technology, known as the Ocado Smart Platform ("OSP"), to our major retailer clients around the world. OSP comprises access to Ocado's physical infrastructure solutions, running highly efficient warehouse operations for the single pick of products, together with the entire end-to-end proprietary software applications and advanced robotics required to operate a world-class online grocery business.
Our unique, proprietary and industry-leading technology is set to transform the shopping experience of consumers around the world. We have partnered with the Kroger Family of Companies in the US to help redefine the grocery customer experience through the adoption of the centralized, automated model of online retailing provided by the Ocado Smart Platform.
Come join us as we build our North American team, bringing world-class innovation and technologies to one of the most exciting global markets for e-commerce.
The Ocado Smart Platform (OSP) is a modular, scalable software and hardware solution supporting highly automated customer fulfilment warehouses (CFCs) integrated with a fully fledged grocery e-commerce platform. The vision is to provide large bricks and mortar retailers across the globe with an online service using our disruptive technology.
Partner Success Managers are the primary point of contact for our OSP Partners to ensure they are fully conversant in the use of OSP. They have in-depth knowledge of all their Partner’s support requirements and upcoming deployments as well as their OSP operational performance. They champion the cause of their Partners to drive maximum performance and business value for the Partners and for Ocado.
Partner Success Managers work closely with Partners from pre go live through the lifetime of the contract. They collaborate with other Partner Success teams and teams across the Ocado Group to ensure Partners receive expert knowledge and support in the effective use of OSP and the seamless deployment of new features and products.
What You Will Do
- Primary point of contact for the Partner’s OSP teams for the effective use of OSP
- Leading successful deployments and operational go lives for OSP features and products ensuring Partners are prepared and ready
- Coordinating with Ocado teams to ensure Partners receive the knowledge and information required for successful utilization of OSP so they deliver on their business objectives
- Collaborating with other Ocado teams to build and maintain positive Partner relationships
- Reviewing and maintaining excellent knowledge of Partner KPIs and performance
- Sharing best practice and with Partner OSP teams
- Highlighting process improvements within Ocado, Partner OSP operations and onsite Ocado Client Services teams
- Constantly balancing the needs of Partner support requests with conscious respect for the contractual commitments
Who You Are
To qualify for this position, you must possess the following requirements:
- Experience in supporting clients / partners, ideally within a technology solutions environment.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience of working cross-functionally both internally and externally to drive partnerships or projects
- Business management experience and commercial awareness
- Stakeholder, relationship building and networking skills
- Good written and verbal English communication
- Comfortable communicating with large groups of people
- Self-motivated with an ability to deliver to deadlines and multi-task under pressure
- Highly organized and resilient with an eye for detail
- Ability to think strategically beyond the needs of the organization today
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Able to handle difficult situations, facing challenges with positivity, confidence and pragmatism
- Language of partner, for potential of supporting our Canadian client
- Experience of working in a client facing support organization
- Full current driving license and valid passport
This role will be remote, with occasional travel, but ideally candidates will have ready access to one of our existing sites: Middletown, OH; Forest Park, GA; Groveland, FL; Dallas, TX; Pleasant Prairie, WI; Frederick, MD; Romulus, MI; Tysons Corner, VA or Aurora, CO.
Learn about our partnership with Kroger
- Kroger Bets on Robots With Ocado Deal
- Meet Ocado, Kroger’s Newest Weapon in Its Grocery Delivery War with Amazon and Walmart
- Check out this video about our advanced robotics technology
Ocado is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.