Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small businesses. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Partner Success Management team within our Customer organization is focused on acquiring, engaging and growing members and partners in the Mailchimp & Co’s partner program and community.
Our team uses a consultative approach to explain the value and benefits of Mailchimp & Co to prospective members and partners to the program, guiding them to join, connect to more client accounts, become certified and grow their agency and freelancer business with Mailchimp. We share a commitment to delivering the best possible experiences to drive adoption, growth, and customer advocacy. We connect with key influencers and power users to evaluate the strength of our business relationship, dig for pain points, gather and document product feedback, act as a product advocate, and relay important communications directly to our members and partners. We collaborate internally with Customer Care, Product, Marketing, Sales and Research to provide a connected experience for our customers.
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented teammate with experience building and managing relationships, all with a focus of helping our member and partner base better help our collective customers and grow their business with Mailchimp. Activities would include proactively engaging with current members and partners of Mailchimp & Co, acquiring prospective Sofias, running business reviews, facilitating small group engagements, advocating for partner needs across teams, escalating partner feedback and questions to the right teams.
What you'll do here:
- Build, manage and lead relationships with key cohorts of members and partners across the globe to become trusted advisors that add value to their experience
- Prioritize member and partner engagement by activities that have the largest impact on Mailchimp & Co growth goals
- Develop Account Plans that define business objectives, highlight areas of opportunity and provide actionable insights to grow revenue through various engagements including 1:1 check-ins, live business reviews and ad-hoc projects
- Identify and upkeep information on all stakeholders for managed members and partners
- Drive awareness of the Mailchimp & Co Partner Program and its value to all agencies, freelancers and marketing professionals
- Develop cross-functional relationships with key team members across Customer Success, Customer Operations, Customer Care, Customer Marketing, Product, Engineering, Revenue Management and others that are involved in the partner experience
- Help your members and partners win, retain and grow more business by listening to their needs and feeding those needs back to relevant internal stakeholders across Product, Customer Care, Product Marketing and other departments
- Lead the involvement and adoption of partners you manage across other areas in the customer lifecycle including Inbound Sales, Onboarding, Customer Success, and Renewal. Always be prepared to speak to the value partners can bring to customers
- Attend in-person and virtual events to maintain current relationships and build new ones with members and partners, while also generating awareness and increasing acquisition of new members and partners to the program
- The organizational skills to set priorities, plan, and manage multiple tasks, while being comfortable shifting when necessary
- Identify, recommend and lead the execution of growth opportunities within key cohorts of members and partners. This includes looking for growth, forecasting timelines for that growth and following through on the close of growth within member and partner accounts you manage
- Serve as point of escalation for key cohorts of members and partners to teams including SPP leadership, Customer Care, Product, Marketing and Inbound Sales
- Manages program activities to understand what works, what doesn’t work and make recommendations for improving workflows, as well as member and partner communications
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in partner success, relationship management, or customer success
- 2-3 years experience working for and/or partnering with small to medium-sized digital creative agencies is preferred
- Experience working with self-service SaaS solutions
- Patience and enthusiasm for explaining complex concepts to a diverse audience
- Experience and comfort working (and leading) client and partner relationships
- Attention to detail, follow-through, and accountability
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and adaptable
- Ability to travel 30%+
Bonus Points For:
- Being multilingual in one or more major European languages
- Understanding of Mailchimp and its features
- Knowledge of market and competitive landscape
- Experience using customer relationship management (CRM) and customer success (CS) software
- Experience working with E-commerce, marketing agencies, freelancers or integration developers
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact [email protected]
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.