Partner Success Associate at Credit Karma
Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
Credit Karma is looking for a detail-oriented Partner Success Associate to help us scale our practices for maintaining the highest marketing standards for credit card products across Credit Karma and ensure our 75+ million members see the best and most accurate credit card offers available. This person will work closely with our Partnership, Product, Engineering, Content, Creative, Marketing, and Legal teams to identify opportunities to improve our compliance practices and internal tools, resolve any technical issues, as well as help to streamline communication with our partners and internal stakeholders.
What the Job Entails
- Learn contractual and regulatory compliance rules applicable to our Credit Card Partners
- Review Marketing assets, including, but not limited to, email campaigns prior to launch to ensure they are in line with partner standards
- Execute Marketing asset changes as requested by partners and effectively communicate those updates with internal stakeholders in a fast-paced environment. Project-manage email tasks and follow up with stakeholders to ensure timely delivery.
- Data Entry: Assist the team by moving our Credit Card data from one internal tool into another, maintaining accuracy for all data facts during the migration and limit any offer or Marketing asset downtime
- Track, document, and present Key Performance Indicators, identifying trends and suggesting process improvements
- Be a primary stakeholder for all internal Marketing and Content initiatives that affect partnerships. Ensure that all initiatives are in compliance and adhere to partner standards.
- Have the ability to weigh risk vs reward. Be comfortable knowing when and how to say “no” when necessary
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 years of experience
- Highly motivated with exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong proactive communication skills, customer focus, and the ability to work independently
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with varied responsibilities and balance multiple deadlines
- Accountable, creative, and team-focused individual
- Intermediate level with Google Sheets, Google Docs, Beginner level with JIRA and Salesforce. Able to learn and adapt quickly to new tools and processes.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information or other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance laws.
Credit Karma is also committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment because it is the right thing to do. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
COVID-19 update (US Jobs Only):
Credit Karma believes that vaccines are one of the most powerful tools to fight COVID-19 and save lives. We also believe that in order to work toward our mission of helping people make financial progress, people first and foremost need their health. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date unless otherwise approved for an exception as may be required by law.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies:
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)