For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the Cloud, infrastructure and security industry. Our industry leading cloud platform delivers comprehensive” security as a service” through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 12M employees.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.Job Description
The Solution Engineer is an experienced pre-sales role. Partner Solution Engineers are responsible for educating partners on why a network-centric application access approach is no longer ideal and the need to reimagine how users access applications and information.
This role requires a deep understanding of security and networking technologies, along with the ability to understand and interpret organizational dynamics to engage with and positively influence key technology and enterprise architecture decision makers.
Educate our Systems Integrators on application transformation with Zscaler. Deep dive into Zscaler use cases and work with our partners to develop their technical capabilities to deliver demonstrations, architecture workshops, and POVs.
Leverage your technical expertise on the Zscaler portfolio to develop solution offers in concert with our Systems Integrators. Lead cross-functional teams to bring these offers to market ensuring our partners can obtain, onboard, and support new customers.
As a Partner Solution Engineer, you are the technical partner advocate within Zscaler. You engage partners with sales, engineering, product management and other groups as required to ensure our mutual success. Partner Solution Engineers are seen as technical experts that can understand and clearly explain difficult concepts.
- Drive enablement and solution development with partners to generate opportunities and close new business.
- Develop technical champions in our partners by demonstrating strong understanding of networking and security architectures and engaging in technical discussions with architects of SI partners.
- Ensure your partners are fully supported with the necessary resources to be successful.
- Travel 25% to support partner engagements, industry events, and internal development.
- Integrate Zscaler solutions into SI services practices and customer solution offerings
- Engage with Zscaler and SI client teams to integrate Zscaler into current new and existing client work streams
Experience for this position is typically gained by 3+ years of success in a similar role working for a vendor or SI partner.
- Technical pre-sales experience
- Broad understanding of security, networking, authentication, and Internet and ISP fundamentals
- Understanding of how to navigate large SI partner organizational structures is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to participate in cross-departmental collaboration on strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute on large, complex SaaS solution opportunities
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills and very engaging interpersonal skills
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or equivalent work experience
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.