Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
The Partner Solutions Architect (PSA) is a pre-sales role in Business Development. The Business Development team at Zscaler helps customers transform and evolve their businesses through "better-together" product integrations, amongst strategic Technology Partners.
A Partner Solutions Architect at Zscaler is a senior technical individual contributor. In this role you will work hand-in-hand with Technology Partners and prospects, and will be responsible for educating both in our joint integrations.
Location: Anywhere in the United States
- Provide technical support in regional sales campaigns, to identify new mutual prospects and influence new customer engagements, resulting in new business meetings
- Demonstrate strong understanding of networking and security architectures and engage in technical discussions with network and security architects of large enterprises.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical sales counterparts within partners to enable them to be Zscaler advocates.
- Assist partners to acquire the appropriate skills, or complement their skills, so they can effectively position our joint value with prospects.
Internal Facing Responsibilities:
- Strive to be a trusted advisor / go-to person, for partner related technologies and integrations, within Zscaler sales teams.
- Work hand-in-hand with Business Development Solution Architects and Business Development Managers.
- Be able to stand up and demo joint solutions in lab environments, internal to Zscaler, and externally in partner labs.
Experience for this position is typically gained by having several years of success in a similar role working for a vendor or solutions integrator.
- Broad understanding of security, networking, authentication, Internet and ISP fundamentals in Enterprise environments.
- Technical sales, channel sales, or strategic alliances experience, with a consistent track record of quota overachievement.
- Solution-selling experience (vs. product-centric sales)
- Comfortable talking about technical topics/issues with business people and business topics/issues with technical people; Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- Ability to travel; including attendance at all business reviews and meetings
- Minimum Education: Technical bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.