Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Partner Solution Architects are responsible for educating partners on why a network-centric application access approach is no longer ideal and the need to reimagine how users access applications and information.
This role requires a deep understanding of security and networking technologies, along with the ability to understand and interpret organizational dynamics to engage with and positively influence key technology and enterprise architecture decision makers.
Educate our Service Providers and Managed Service Providers on application transformation with Zscaler. Deep dive into Zscaler use cases and work with our partners to develop their technical capabilities to deliver demonstrations, architecture workshops, and POVs.
Leverage your technical expertise on the Zscaler portfolio to develop solution offers in concert with our Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Lead cross-functional teams to bring these offers to market ensuring our partners can obtain, onboard, and support new customers.
As a Partner Solution Architect, you are the technical partner advocate within Zscaler. You engage partners with sales, engineering, product management and other groups as required to ensure our mutual success.
Partner Solution Architects come from diverse backgrounds but are seen as technical leaders that can understand and clearly explain difficult concepts. They act as an interface to the Product Management & Cloud Ops teams for prioritization, planning, and architecture.
- Drive enablement and solution development with Service Provider and Managed Service Provider partners to generate opportunities and close new business.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of networking and security architectures and engage in technical discussions with architects of Service Provider and Managed Service Provider partners.
- Ensure your partners are fully supported with the necessary resources to be successful.
- Travel 25% to support partner engagements, industry events, and internal development.
Experience for this position is typically gained by 5+ years of success in a similar role working for a vendor or a customer.
- Broad understanding of security, networking, authentication, and Internet and ISP fundamentals
- Strong understanding of how to navigate large Service Provider organizational structures
- 10+ years of technical pre-sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-departmental collaboration on strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute on large, complex SaaS solution opportunities
- Experience managing executive-level relationships
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills and very engaging interpersonal skills
- Minimum Education: Bachelor of Science degree and/or equivalent work experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.