Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.Job Description
An opportunity to work directly with our Technology Alliance Partners to develop new business and expand existing relationships in Southern Europe. As we prepare to embark on the next wave of growth and disruption, our partners will be a critical investment area and focus.
You’ll accelerate customer transformation to the cloud by executing a joint go-to-market strategy that identifies sales opportunities, brokers the sales motion and partnership between our partners and our sales team and ultimately, drives the business to closure.
You’ll use your experience generating new business through alliance/channel partners alongside your ability to establish trust and credibility with sales leaders and colleagues to place yourself at the forefront of our future growth and success.
- To understand the partners’ business objectives, go-to-market approach, and key sales leaders in region and use this insight to execute a joint partnership strategy focused on new sales and customer engagements
- Generate pipeline revenue by driving joint go-to-market activity with Technology Partner leadership, partner sales executives, and our own internal sales organisation
- Develop and execute regional sales campaigns to identify new mutual prospects and influence new customer engagements resulting in new business meetings
- Deliver enablement to establish product and sales competency within our Technology Partners, influencing their strategy in alignment with our partner sales framework to drive sourced pipeline
- Oversee and participate in regional quarterly business reviews for the sales team
- Map key decision makers and influencers at the strategic partner, find areas for highest impact new business to both parties, and drive execution with the partner across functions - sales, marketing, and product
Ideally, You’ll Have:
- Experience selling in the enterprise software space
- Channel sales or strategic alliances experience, and a consistent track record of quota overachievement
- Demonstrated success working with partner companies to achieve quota, executing joint go-to-markets
- Solution-selling experience (vs. product-centric sales)
- Smart, analytical, creative, driven and with a get-it-done attitude
- Ability to travel; including attendance at all business reviews and meetings
In Return We’re Offering:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity (restricted stock units)
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.