Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
Flyhomes has a rare opportunity for several people to help build a Partner Sales Channel from scratch. We are hiring a highly motivated and energetic Partner Recruitment Lead to help build the next billion-dollar business within Flyhomes. Get in on the ground floor while you still can. Our small (but mighty) team is performing like a startup within a startup as we build Flyhomes For Agents (FFA), a truly unique platform for third party real estate agents to partner with Flyhomes and gain access to our unrivaled financial products, turn-key operations, and institutional expertise in real estate.
For years, Flyhomes has built our brand nationally directly to home buyers through our values of putting people at the heart of the real estate process. Now, for the first time we are extending that trust and spirit of people-centricity to real estate agents to help empower them with the Flyhomes tools and a partnership they need to take their business to the next level and win more deals.
As our first Partner Recruitment Lead, you will be tasked with setting appointments with Managing Directors and Owners of the top real estate brokerages within WA, CA and/or TX. If you are already selling to this audience or know them in another capacity, please contact us immediately as you may be a slam-dunk candidate. If not, keep reading as we are open to other candidates who have recruited partners, agents or indirect sales channels in other industries as well. You will need to have an uncanny ability to gain the attention of busy business leaders in order to meet with them and explain the value of partnering with Flyhomes through FFA. If you find success through phone and video conferences, that is fine with us, otherwise, we will need you to be flexible to travel. While this is not a direct sales role, your quota will be based on the number of partners you sign up each period as well as a percentage of their FFA revenue. Most importantly, you will help shape the future of the next billion-dollar business within Flyhomes and take it nationwide. We can’t wait to build this business with you. We are hiring for this role immediately so make this a priority to apply today before the opportunity has passed.What you’ll do:
- Set appointments with top Managing Brokers at Real Estate companies.
- Familiarize yourself with each brokerage’s (and their agent’s) ecosystem to determine how FFA products fit.
- Ensure they understand the value FFA brings to their agents.
- Assuming FFA is a good fit, sign them up as partners and work with an Account Manager to onboard them for successful indirect sales.
- You will be the face of Flyhomes to the world of real estate brokers and agents. Your success in signing up new partners will drive new revenue growth for the business by identifying, building relationships with, and onboarding net new brokerages onto the FFA platform
- Represent the Flyhomes product portfolio and our programs at industry events, including trade shows and meetups, to engage brokers and their brokerages
- Give 111% effort to build positive relationships with top real estate agents including cold-calling, managing appointments, and in-person meetings. This includes coming up with creative tactics to gain their attention if they do not respond to initial attempts to connect.
- Prioritize which brokerages to focus on first and next.
- While this is a ‘sales role’ it is more focused on recruitment of new partners. You will be their first impression of Flyhomes and a critical step on their journey to revenue generation. You will set them up for success and Account Management will take the next step to secure ongoing deals.
- A strong can-do spirit and a high level of urgency. FFA is a new business within Flyhomes and we are in an exciting ‘build & scale’ mode.
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience with prospecting leads and recruiting partners rapidly.
- An unparalleled ability to thrive in ambiguity and drive for action despite incomplete information and nebulous problems.
- Excellent relationship management skills. You need to be very likable and able to build rapport with strangers quickly without coming across as “salesy”. We are in the business of making real estate easy and we have a valuable product that “sells itself” if presented to the right contacts.
- Discipline and willingness to grow! We are going to fail, learn, fail again, learn again, and do something great together!
- Total and unwavering reliability, independence, and ability to GSD without much supervision or guidance. As we all build FFA, trust in one another’s progress is implicit and a must!
- Your humility, strongest bias for collaboration, and healthy self-awareness. Building a business is hard. Doing so in one of the most regulated industries is harder. We are building together, relentlessly, and without ego (Bring only enough ego to face repeated rejections from prospects). Understanding that we win together is table stakes. Demonstrated success in selling to real estate agents as well as building and fostering cherished relationships with them (not necessary but would immediately bump you to the head of the line!)
- An active network of real estate agents, ideally in a major metropolitan market in Washington, California, or Texas is a huge plus! (optional, but this will help you hit the ground running!)
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!