Partner Manager, Technology Partnerships (Global) at Smartly.io (New York City, NY)
Smartly.io.io is looking for a Tech Partner Manager who will help us grow our global 3rd-party partnership network and enhance our product offering. In this role, you will function as the business development lead and crucial link between our internal customer and product development teams, our existing strategic integrated partners, and the broader external adtech ecosystem. The ideal candidate will possess a strong business development background, a comprehensive understanding of the online advertising ecosystem and the ability to lead new partnership initiatives.
Our Tech Partnerships team is focused on four key areas - Data, Measurement, Creative and Commerce – in this role you’ll be at the forefront of the fast-paced online marketing industry, allowing you to strategize and develop new solutions to support the company’s growth.As a Tech Partner Manager at Smartly.io, you will…
- Identify and establish new relevant partnerships that support the company’s strategic goals across third-party providers in the core focus areas
- Evaluate proactive and inbound partnership opportunities, systemize evaluation criteria for the category and create a commercial business case for viable new partnerships
- Maintain a deep understanding of Smartly’s tech stack, business & strategy in context of the partnerships, ecosystem and overall competitive landscape
- Lead the negotiation and commercial onboarding of new partner integrations
- Partner closely with Smartly’s Client Partnerships team to advocate for partners internally; be the main point of contact between the partners and our Product, GTM, Legal & Marketing organizations
- Work internally to ensure success of company objectives by: aligning on cross functional goals, influencing roadmaps and team deliverables, and ensuring mutual accountability
- Represent Smartly.io at global events and through marketing activities
- 6+ years of proven experience working in Business Development, Partnerships, or Sales (preferably in AdTech or Software industries)
- Have experience in working with social media platforms in a business development or sales capacity, collaborating with creative, data and media agencies and / or teams within broader partner organizations
- Excellent knowledge of the Data, Measurement, Creative or Commence categories.
- Experience collaborating with and across product development teams
- Hands on experience directly owning the full cycle of partner development
- Ability to drive partnership discussions, including commercial planning and negotiations
- Five weeks paid time off (PTO), 11 company paid holidays, unlimited sick days
- Flexible in-office, hybrid, & remote work options depending on role
- Generous healthcare packages & mental health benefits
- Monthly wellness benefit and learning reimbursement opportunities
- 401K plus matching & equity grants for all new Smartlies
- Volunteer time off days & company donation matching opportunities
- Computer (MAC or PC), phone with plan, & Bose headphones
- And so much more…
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 4B€ in ad spend and serve more than 700 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 800 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are a hybrid workplace where Smartlies have the flexibility to work at the office, from home, or a bit of both. We also offer programs for short-term remote work globally.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]