We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Academic Alliance Manager.
We believe in educating our youth as the next generation thought leaders in data and process science. Therefore, we launched the Celonis Academic Alliance in partnership with the world's leading universities, colleges, and schools to empower and encourage the Process Miners of tomorrow to share in learning and experiencing the power of process-oriented data science across the globe.
The Academic Alliance is part of the Celonis Ecosystem Department. It is an international team that builds and grows education and research partnerships with academic institutions, develops and delivers a wide range of academic products and services, and organizes various community events.
The work you'll do:
- Build, maintain and grow education and research relations with universities, colleges and academic research institutions in the US and Canada
- Deliver Academic Alliance services including workshops, guest lectures, classroom support and other teaching related services
- Work on projects and strategies to improve program metrics including growth of the program, adoption, partner network and user rates
- Become an expert in the Celonis technology, enable teachers to use Academic Alliance products and services in classroom and deliver ongoing support
- Be the face of Celonis in establishing a multi-faceted and trusted relationship with key institutions and faculty in the US and Canada
- Develop new teaching products and services together with academic partners, including case studies, online courses and lecture material, organize community events, and leverage innovation and research projects with academic partners
- Work in an international team, participate in and contribute to regular Academic Alliance team sessions and team exchange
- Cooperate closely with the Ecosystem department and other Celonis functions to leverage the value of the Academic Alliance across the company
The qualifications you need:
- Successfully completed studies in Business / Economics / Information Systems / Data Science or something similar
- 3-5 years work experience in Partner Management, Business Development, Academic Alliance, Software Training/Enablement or related areas.
- Passion for education and research
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with deans and faculty for top Computer Science, Engineering and Business programs, as well as partners and internal stakeholders
- Strong business acumen with evidence of prioritization, negotiating with deans and faculty members to communicate value
- Analytical mindset and experience in data science and big data methods and tools
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Engaging speaking presence (phone or in person), positive attitude and ability to motivate others
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .