Partner Development Manager at Brandfolder (Greater Denver Area)
Brandfolder by Smartsheet is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.
Brandfolder is seeking a Partner Development Manager to grow our partner roster and participate in building the partner program. Your primary mission will be to execute new partner outreach and development. You will work collaboratively with the Director of Strategic Partnerships in pursuit of OEM, value-added-resellers, system-integrators, agencies and referral relationships. This is a growth opportunity with a market leader in a competitive and high demand industry. As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Smartsheet (Brandfolder) provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is determined by several factors including, but not limited to, level of professional and educational experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado, the range of starting pay for this position is between $128,800 and $174,800. In addition, this role will be eligible for an RSU stock grant upon accepted offer.
What You'll Do:
- Work autonomously to consistently deliver effective high volume outbound partner recruiting activity
- Develop systematic and scaling outreach strategies including authoring and perfecting partner pitch messaging
- Strategically research and identify new partner prospects across contact roles and company industry
- Train and nurture new partners and channels, as well as continuously improving the partner onboarding process
- Exceed activity metrics and revenue goals
- Deliver high calibre product demonstrations, pitches and presentations
- Seek, achieve and continuously grow product and industry expertise
- Provide sales enablement and partner support; driving, facilitating and closing partner sourced sales is the ultimate goal
- Track partner performance against goals and share learnings on how and where to improve
- Collaborate and problem-solve with internal cross-functional teams, such as product, sales and marketing as well as senior levels of a partner’s organization
What You’ll Need:
- 7+ years proven track record of revenue attainment through new channel development.
- Successful experience in a quota carrying business-to-business SaaS sales role
- Exemplary persistence, resilience and a focused drive for business growth
- Advanced skills utilizing salesforce, salesloft and database tools
- Proven ability to communicate with and influence senior level executives
- Above average technology acumen including the keen ability to understand and articulate technical concepts
- Strong familiarity with a broad array of major SaaS solutions
- Resourceful, creative and able to find innovative tactics to achieve results
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable organizational and followup skills
- Bachelor degree
Bonus Points For:
- Knowledge of creative and marketing technology ecosystem
- Mature network of senior technology, marketing and agency professionals
- DAM Experience
Perks & Benefits:
- HSA, 100% employer-paid premiums, or Buy-up medical/vision and dental coverage options for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!