Smartly.io’s Global Partnerships Team is responsible for growing our strategic partnerships with Platform and Technology partners. As a part of Smartly.io’s journey becoming a full multi-platform player, we need to nurture and improve our relationship with Platform partners like Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok and Google in order to drive new business, retain & grow existing customers, increase awareness of our offering and promote sales collaboration across internal and external GTM orgs.
As Partner Development Manager, you will report to the Director of Platform Partnerships in your region and work closely with the regional Sales & CS leads and teams, as well as multiple other functions across the company to strengthen Smartly.io’s position in the region. You will play a key role in developing growth strategies and executing strategic projects with platform partners. You will also function as a crucial link between partners and our Sales & Customer Success teams. In this role, you’ll be at the forefront of the fast-paced online marketing industry, allowing you to continue to learn & develop at speed whilst also growing and nurturing your own vertical expertise, managing relationships with large partners and scaling the operations of an ambitious growth company.
- Collaborate with Smartly.io’s Sales & Customer Success teams to align on revenue-generating opportunities and increase understanding, awareness and adoption of Smartly.io’s solution across Platform partners
- Continuously build better relationships and execute joint business plans with Platform partners (e.g. Facebook, Snapchat, Tiktok, Google) and create positive trust towards Smartly.io
- Manage the overall sales org relationships (including senior contacts) between Smartly.io and the Consumer Platforms across key verticals like Retail, E-Comm, Travel, M&E, Gaming, Finance or Tech.
- Improve platform partners’ awareness of the Smartly.io offering and surface success stories in order to ensure a good understanding of the value Smartly.io provides
- Map and understand client org: identify key players, decision makers, and influencers
- Be the eyes and ears in the field, delivering feedback to the Partner Management teams to prioritize new initiatives
- Act as Smartly.io’s main POC for Platform partner programs and initiatives
- 7+ years sales, sales support, or business development experience working with advertising agencies, publishers, or digital media platforms (FMPs, PMPs, APIs, etc).
- Vertical expertise across Retail, E-Comm, Travel, M&E, Gaming, Finance or Tech.
- Sales-oriented nature, but looking to build more strategic, lasting relationships that help both advertisers and media platforms deliver better and more effective advertising.
- Demonstrated capability to work cross-functionally and across a distributed global team.
- Previous experience of working with Smartly.io platform partners (e.g. Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest) and demonstrated capability to create strong relationships and trust
- Detailed knowledge of digital ad strategies and the ad tech space
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 4B€ in ad spend and serve more than 700 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 800 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are a hybrid workplace where Smartlies have the flexibility to work at the office, from home, or a bit of both. We also offer programs for short-term remote work globally.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]