Partner Development Manager - New York at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 7M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
Fetch’s next step in evolving the shopping experience will require a Partner Development Manager. Ideally, this person will have access to our New York office, but could be located anywhere in the US.
A Partner Development Manager (PDM) works to build and maintain relationships within each client/partner organization. Those efforts are inclusive of all functional areas, individual brands, and supporting organizations such as agencies in order to ensure that Fetch has a first-hand knowledge of partner priorities in order to realize increase insights and sales.
In addition to maintaining working relationships with client partners and internal Fetch stakeholders, the PDM will work to execute various tasks to ensure each brand and associated products are properly reflected in the Fetch Rewards application. These tasks include but are not limited to managing the look and feel of the brand within the app, maintaining an up-to-date partner product library, keeping a detailed calendar of promotions and the proper execution of said promotions (Special Offers), and other client work associated with partner priorities. Beyond maintaining details, the PDM will leverage internal resources in order to report results of activity and evaluate partner data to highlight opportunities and deliver the unique value of Fetch Rewards.
What you get to do:
- Serve as liaison between clients, partners, vendors and internal departments to create a seamless workflow.
- Kickoff and manage day-to-day interactions and projects, which includes branded experiences, data and insights reporting, data integration with partners, and more.
- Keep clients informed with updated reports and suggestions on how to optimize programs.
- Become a product and technology expert by learning all facets of Fetch to a high standard.
What you should have in your tool bag:
- Minimum of 2-5 years of relationship management experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Passion for helping brands strengthen their relationship with the consumer
- Highly organized and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An odd affinity for the pace of work that a startup offers
- You find yourself excited to tell people about what we're building here at Fetch. You wake up truly excited because you know what you do today will directly impact a young growing company.
- Experience delivering marketing communication, technology or data-driven solutions to CPG organizations