Denodo is a high growth, market leading enterprise software company backed by HGGC. We are recognized as a leader by Gartner and Forrester, and uniquely positioned to address the data fragmentation problems that exist in many enterprises.
We thrive in dynamic environments, and at the risk of sounding cliché, we work hard, and we play hard. People at Denodo are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly interacting and working together to empower people around the world, build community and connect in meaningful ways.
Denodo's success is founded on being innovative and creative, on delivering the best solutions with the highest levels of customer satisfaction and on having a unique piece of technology. A company can only be as forward-thinking as its people, which explains why we have become the leading developer of Data Virtualization, Data Services and Cloud Data Integration technologies and solutions for the enterprise.
At Denodo, we are like a family and it is of the utmost importance to us that we help support your professional growth every step of the way.Job Description
Your consulting projects will include integrating data in a virtual manner for operational and/or informational purposes - Integration of 100+ data sources for a Customer Service Multichannel IT Infrastructure; implementation of Logical Data Warehouses and Virtual Datamarts to enable modern Business Intelligence solutions, Integration Layers for Hadoop-based Data Lakes, and support for Agile Operational Reporting on a diverse Big Data infrastructure are just a few flavors of your future projects.
Be part of an elite team in a rapidly growing international software company. Your career with us will combine cutting edge technology, exposure to worldwide partners and clients across all industries (Financial Services, Automotive, Insurance, Pharma, etc.), exciting growth path for technical, product and customer-facing roles, direct mentorship, and access to senior management as part of a global team. Your mission is to help our clients and prospects in the region to realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Denodo's data virtualization capability in many solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Partner Sales Engineer at Denodo, you play an integral role in the sales of our Data Virtualization software through our growing partner and channel ecosystem. You work closely with the business development team to understand partners’ technical and business needs and to demonstrate how those can be achieved through the capabilities of our Denodo Platform. You own the technical dimension of the partner sales cycle and successfully employ a combination of high technical expertise, project implementation, communication and coordination skills between partners and internal Denodo teams to achieve your mission.
- Work closely with the business development team and the account managers for the assigned partner accounts as an extended member of this team in the region.
- Deliver ongoing product education, coaching, and support during the introduction as well as ongoing partner lead projects with the Denodo Platform to achieve a high level of partner success and client satisfaction.
- Work with partners to architect appropriate technical solutions and reference architectures to meet customer needs.
- Support partners throughout the sales cycle, providing support for demos, RFIs/RFPs and Proofs of Concepts.
- Diagnose and resolve partner inquiries related to operating Denodo software products in their environment.
- Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help partners and other technical specialists increase their efficiency when using Denodo products.
- Contribute to knowledge management activities and promote best practices for project execution.
- Implement product demos and pilots to showcase Data Virtualization in enterprise scenarios, cloud deployments, and Big Data projects.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete partner-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding client’s business cases, requirements and issues.
- Experience Range: 5+ years working in a pre or post sales role.
- University Degree relating to information systems or computer science (Bachelor, Master)
- Understanding of Data Integration patterns: ETL, Data Virtualization, Application Integration/ESB
- Solid understanding of SQL and a good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice. Good knowledge of software development and architectural patterns.
- Technical skills include Java development, JDBC, XML, Web Service related APIs, experience with version control systems (e.g. SVN, git).
- Basic experience in Big Data, NoSQL, and InMemory environments is welcome.
- Experience in Windows & Linux (and UNIX) operating systems in server environments.
- Personal and Relationship qualities: Professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies and tasks. Active listener. Curiosity and continuous learning. Creativity. Team worker.
- Communications: Good written/verbal communication skills (other international languages is a plus) are essential for interaction with clients, making presentations, attending meetings and writing technical documentation.
- Willingness to travel.
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.