Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
The Partner Account Mortgage Loan Officer is the main point of contact for our 3rd party brokerage and agent accounts, providing best in class service at every step of the mortgage process, from pre-underwriting to closing. This role consults with clients, educating them on financing options and loan products, ensuring clients have a great closing experience.
What You’ll Do
- Drive amazing mortgage experiences for both agents and their buyers
- Engage with agents and buyers to recommend loan products and other services that are in the best interest of the customer.
- Understand and maintain a thorough knowledge of various mortgage loan programs (FNMA/FHLMC, FHA/VA, etc.) and company products to provide clients with most suitable options
- Obtain, validate, and secure pertinent financial and credit data to qualify buyers
- Clearly articulate loan guidelines & underwriting needs upfront to reduce buyer confusion & churn
- Manage agent pipeline to ensure consistent service levels from lead to closed
- Manage the loan application process to assist buyers in completing loan applications, collect information to be verified, identify additional information to be provided or obtained, and provide all disclosures and forms to clients as required
- Understand and comply with all applicable government regulations such as RESPA, HMDA and Fair Lending practices
- Promote Flyhomes Mortgage services to prospective clients at networking events, Lunch & Learns, and other marketing events
- Respond in a timely manner to all communications that are attached to a pending transaction. Respond within 12 business hours to any communications that are not directly attached to a mortgage transaction.
- Coordinate with the Transactions Team and others to ensure agents report high customer satisfaction. You are the main point of contact with the agents and buyers but you don’t have to complete all the work of each transaction.
What You'll Bring
- Two or more years of relevant mortgage experience
- Possess a license as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) required in one or more of the following states: Washington, California, Texas, Oregon or Colorado
- Previous experience providing world-class customer service or account management
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that client’s and colleagues feel heard
- Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Work Excellence: You ensure the consistency and quality of how Flyhomes is represented externally via postings, social media and recruitment events. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well-being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!