Partner Account Manager/Administrator at Achieve (Phoenix, AZ)
PARTNER ACCOUNT MANAGER
As a Partner Account Manager you will impact the lives of everyday people and help them go from surviving to thriving with innovative digital personal finance solutions. This position will act as a key project and team resource, for our Wholesale partners and the Wholesale Account Management team. They will be responsible for building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our partners from agent level to leadership level, always striving to generate more revenue for our Wholesale partners and FFN through responsive, insightful, and efficient support. This position also helps onboard new Wholesale partners starting with directly supporting the Business Development team, through training and development of Wholesale leaders by sharing best practices, and providing analytical support where necessary. Must have strong administrative, analytical skills to include strong Excel skills and the ability to build and deliver scheduled reports to senior leadership on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Join Achieve, change the future
At Achieve, we're changing millions of lives. From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you'll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We're proud to have over 2,700 employees in mostly hybrid or remote roles across Arizona, California, and Texas and are strategically growing our teams to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job-it's a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, while putting your well-being first.
What you'll do:
Maintain and Elevate Existing Wholesale Accounts:
- Act as the first point of contact with Wholesale Partner accounts and establish productive, professional relationships acting as the liaison between FFN and Partners
- Actively listen to each partner in order to gain understanding of their individualized needs
- Regular, (Monthly minimum) interactions with high volume partners and managers
- Monitor for changes and provide multi-level insights leveraging all available data
- Provide escalation support to existing partners (contracts, trainings, ad hoc client issues)
- Execute on growth strategies for existing partners.
- Project management, rollout and communication of new initiatives to Wholesalers
- Travel to Wholesale locations providing onsite relationship management
Support Business Development with Onboarding New Partners:
- Support Business Development during the partner sales and onboarding process
- Responsible for maintaining competitive intel
- Work with potential partners to identify growth opportunities that Freedom provides
Sales Admin and Leadership Support
- Collaborate with various departments in order to solve for partner inquiries
- Coach Wholesale partner sales managers on tracking and managing sales data
- Backup to Wholesale department leadership, when needed
- Prepare internal and external monthly & quarterly presentations
- Spreadsheet and presentation software experience (Excel/Google Sheets, Powerpoint/Google Slides)
What you'll bring:
- 4+ years of Sales experience or Account Management experience
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships while delivering results
- Successful track record in meeting sales objectives
- Strong Knowledge of Excel with ability to build and deliver scheduled reports (daily/weekly/monthly)
- Alignment with our Core Values: Care, Act with Integrity, Get Better, Collaborate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Dependable, organized, and detail-oriented
- Comfortable reviewing/building reports and interpreting the data, making recommendations and sharing insights with FFN/Wholesale Partner teams
- Strong customer service-based approach to account management
- Self-starter who is comfortable taking initiative and making swift decisions to solve problems
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer days
Salary Range: $53,000 to $80,000 annually + bonus + benefits. This information represents the expected salary range for this role. Should we decide to make an offer for employment, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve's Talent Acquisition leader.