Partner Account Manager / Mortgage Loan Officer, Flyhomes for Agents at Flyhomes
Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
Flyhomes for Agents (FFA) is currently hiring for a highly motivated and energetic Partner Account Manager/Mortgage Loan Officer to help build a multi-billion-dollar Partner Sales Channel from scratch. As one of our first Partner Account Managers, you will own several FFA partner real estate agent relationships end-to-end, serving as their primary point of contact to drive deals forward and help build their business. Most importantly, you’ll help shape the future of the next billion-dollar business within Flyhomes and take it nationwide.
This position is remote and may be performed anywhere in the US, with the exception of the state of Colorado.
What You’ll Do
- Work with our Partner Recruitment Managers to transition newly recruited real estate brokerages to FFA.
- Manage several accounts end-to-end, acting as the primary Flyhomes point of contact.
- Assist our partners to steward deals from start to finish and act as a resource to them beyond just closing deals to help build their business.
- Clearly articulate loan guidelines & underwriting needs upfront to reduce buyer confusion & churn
- Drive the growth of FFA, the newest business unit at Flyhomes, in your market as we scale nationwide.
- Meet or exceed your quota through partner sales.
- Continually educate partners on new offerings and changes to existing products.
- Act as a liaison to remove any roadblocks to closing deals and to troubleshoot any issues partners may face.
- Respond in a timely manner to all communications that are attached to a pending transaction. Usually within 1-2 hours.
- Respond within 12 business hours to any communications that are not directly attached to a mortgage transaction.
- Coordinate with the Transactions Team and others to ensure agents report high customer satisfaction. You are the main point of contact with the agents and buyers but you don’t have to complete all the work of each transaction.
- Collaborate with a team of world-class operators, product managers, and sales leaders, to take FFA from a start-up to our next billion-dollar business—it’s all hands on deck!
What You'll Bring
- A strong can-do spirit and a high level of urgency. FFA is a new business within Flyhomes and we are in an exciting ‘build & scale’ mode.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with Account Management or Customer Support (ideally while carrying a quota).
- Possess a license as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) required in one or more of the following states: Washington, California, Texas, Oregon or Colorado (We are willing to consider anyone in the process of earning their MLO or willing to be accountable to get certified within 30 days)
- An unparalleled ability to thrive in ambiguity and drive for action despite incomplete information and nebulous problems
- Excellent relationship management skills. You need to be very likable and able to build rapport quickly with different personality types.
- A strong sense of ownership and direct responsibility for 111% client satisfaction. Discipline and willingness to grow! We are going to fail, learn, fail again, learn again, and do something great together!
- Total and unwavering reliability, independence, and ability to GSD without much supervision or guidance. As we all build this thing, trust in one another’s progress is implicit and a must!
- Your humility, strongest bias for collaboration, and healthy self-awareness. Building a business is hard. Doing so in one of the most regulated industries is harder. We’re building together, relentlessly, and without ego. Understanding that we win together is table stakes.
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that client’s and colleagues feel heard
- Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Work Excellence: You ensure the consistency and quality of how Flyhomes is represented externally via postings, social media and recruitment events. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well-being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!