Outside Sales Representative at PosiGen (New Orleans, LA)
PosiGen is focused on providing customers the best solution for their family! This position includes an industry best BASE SALARY, plus INCENTIVE PLAN, STOCK OPTIONS, TOP BENEFITS, PAID VACATION, and an inspiring and fun culture of prizes that include experiences, additional incentives, and perks!
Ready to be part of the SOLUTION? Compensation includes:
- Ability to earn $20K in the FIRST 3 MONTHS via Comp Plan & Fast Start Incentives
- Base Salary - $40,000
- Vehicle Stipend - $3,900
- On target earnings exceed $77K in first year
- NO CAP ON EARNINGS, top performers earn in excess of $200K per year
- W-2 Employee
- 401K plan, with employer match
- Stock options awarded annually
- 5 days of Paid Time Off, Floating Holidays, & Paid Holidays
- OVER 2 WEEKS and increases with tenure!
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and life. Paid Maternity and Paternity leave. Also, a multitude of voluntary offerings.
- Expect to receive comprehensive training that can take you from ANY level of experience to the success YOU choose. Path to managerial opportunities also available from within.
The Residential Energy Specialist meets with and educates homeowners on the benefits of solar power and energy efficiency home upgrades from PosiGen. Using best practices in lead generation, the Residential Energy Specialist will create interest in the PosiGen program and sets in-home appointments. The Residential Energy Specialist further qualifies homeowners’ roofs for solar, and presents and signs homeowners up for PosiGen’s unique, guaranteed savings, no credit-required program.
Essential Job Functions
- Speak with potential customers about PosiGen’s clean energy solutions
- Drive the creation of leads to meet sales goals
- Meet and exceed all monthly sales goals
- Collaborate with Telemarketing professionals to confirm in-home appointments
- Participate in community events, displays and collateral
- Host and conduct in-home solar events for 10 or more people
- Helps homeowner to execute documents and provide the necessary information to go solar
- Assists with qualifying homeowners for additional incentives and obtaining the necessary paperwork for incentive attainment
- Provides a high level of customer service throughout the customer’s lifecycle
- Actively contacts happy customers for referral opportunities
- Mentors and trains newer team members, contributing knowledge and enthusiasm to the office team
- 80-90% of work performed in the field
- Pure Positive Energy, professional, high enthusiasm and big picture attitude
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Highly persuasive, self-disciplined, and honest
- A ‘no fear’ attitude towards networking and lead generating
- Must be flexible and able to work weekend, evening, and holiday shifts
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Two or more years’ work experience in a quota-driven sales position, with a demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding required metrics
- A demonstrated aptitude for cold calling, canvassing or otherwise building a book of business
- In-Home sales experience preferred
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus
- Due to the nature of this position the following are required:
- Must have a clean driving record (example, no DUI in the last five years)
- Must have a valid state driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal and drug screen
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to obtain HIS Certification
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be comfortable standing and walking for long periods of time
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs for short periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.