Outside B2B Sales Representative at Paynada (Orlando, FL)
Must be located in Orlando, FL area
Paynada is a leading provider of payment technology services that delivers innovative solutions driven by customer needs. Our partnerships, technologies and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of products and services that allow our customers to accept all payment types across a variety of distribution channels in the US & Canada markets. We operate like a startup with all the energy and pace, but with the confidence of many years of success and secure private financial backing. We’re here to grow with you and stay!
We are looking for passionate, purposeful, and highly motivated Outside B2B Sales Representatives who will contribute to the revenue growth of the organization by bringing in new business. We are looking for hunters who are driven and looking for unlimited earning opportunities and establishing a long-term career with us.
If you are a self-motivated, high achiever, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
In year one, the average Sales Rep earns $85k with top performers earning upwards of $150k.
- Direct Sales in B2B environment either in-person or virtual.
- Ability to solve problems and find creative solutions to challenges.
- Confidence to overcome objections and directly ask for business.
- Dedication to building your own business and developing a professional network.
- Advanced interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
This is a W2, full-benefits position with the opportunity for upward mobility. You will be selling payment technology and point-of-sale systems across multiple verticals in the SMB space. You will have uncapped earning potential with lifetime residuals and no restrictions on territory.
- "Remote first" culture — work anywhere in the US as long as you have a reliable internet connection and transportation
- Real work/life balance
- Incredible company culture
- Lifetime residuals
- 401k with company match
- Upward mobility and career development
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and dependents after 30 days
- Annual budget to use on conferences, books, classes, workshops, or anything that contributes to professional development