Outbound Account Manager at Lendio (Provo, UT)
| Provo, UT
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:37 a.m. (CST) on Friday, June 10, 2022
Are you looking to get your foot in the door at a tech company? Are you team-oriented, passionate, and ready to rock your job, it might be time to join the Lendio family!
Lendio is America’s largest small business loan marketplace, and one of the fastest-growing fintech companies. We’ve helped our nation’s entrepreneurs secure more than $10 billion in funding - and we’re just getting started. Numbers aren’t everything, though! Lendio was founded on a few core principles we live by every day: Innovation, fun, empowerment, transparency. We feel more like family than coworkers, and we’re stoked that our careers actually boost the American economy.
What you'll do:
- Maintain a self-starter attitude
- Heavy outbound calling
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner.
- Work with Sales and Operations on processes and procedures
- Respond to all business owners in a timely manner
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
What we're looking for:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- You love closing deals using complex market research and focusing on continued learning and improvement
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to handle high volume of outbound calls
- Be part of a high performing, collaborative team and have fun at work each day
- A full suite of traditional benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401k with company match
- Company-contributed HSA
- Onsite gym and standing desks
- Wellness program
- $18 an hour with bonus structure
And the best reason to work at Lendio is our culture! Check us out on Glassdoor!
More Information on Lendio
Lendio operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Lehi, UT and Woodbury, NY. Lendio was founded in 2011. It has 555 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 10 open jobs at Lendio, click here.
Read Full Job Description