Outbound Account Executive at ZipRecruiter (Las Vegas, NV or Remote)
Our offices are open for a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
*This role will operate on Arizona time regardless of geographic location.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
Want to work for a fast-growing, profitable, and financially stable tech company, who means it when they say "work-life balance is important"?
If so, come to ZipRecruiter!
You have a chance to be on the ground floor of a growing team within our inside sales team! As an Outbound Account Executive, you will use your sales skills to work with a range of franchise and decentralized businesses to educate and sell ZipRecruiter’s digital recruitment advertising campaigns. You will maintain a book of business with a combination of prospected leads, cold leads, warm leads, and former customers from our list of Franchise Partners.
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Utilize a combination of ZipRecruiter internal data & 3rd party labor market insights to educate and lead sales demos on ZipRecruiter’s suite of products.
- Communicate and work to identify hiring challenges and provide unique solutions in the form of ZipRecruiter’s suite of products and hiring campaigns.
- Identify, prospect, manage and track new franchise sales opportunities and referrals
- Responsible for scheduling appointments in the form of outbound sales calls to a combination of warm and cold leads, referrals, and former customers.
- Manage a sales pipeline, comprised of new business and former paying business opportunities, to forecast new monthly-recurring-revenue.
- Meet/exceed sales goals and expectations
- Secure new business within our Franchise Partnerships to increase revenue
- Drive revenue by prospecting and building client pipeline
- Schedule and run demos with clients
- Manage free trials of our product
- Make 70+ phone calls (10+ conversations) per day to an assigned book of business comprised of, but not limited to, franchise leads and accounts from our list of Franchise Partnerships
- Analyze trends in the labor market and present analytics to your clients
- Collaborate with Franchise Account Managers to ensure customer satisfaction and identify future upsell opportunities
- Build and develop account relationships and close sales quickly
- B2B sales experience preferred, Franchise sales experience a plus, but not required
- At least 2 years of experience in inside sales
- High need for achievement and competition; loves to compete and win
- Enthusiastic, optimistic and certain of victory; unfazed by rejection
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with prospects
- Listens patiently; will probe and clarify to get a real sense of customer's needs
- Track record of meeting/exceeding goals/quotas
- Coachable, listens to and implements advice from manager
- Resourceful, goes over, under and through obstacles to achieve success
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to convey them over the phone
- Ability to thrive under pressure and enjoys the challenge of tight deadlines and managing a variety of duties
- Must have excellent oral and written skills for presentations
- Proficiency with Google Suite programs
- Experience with Salesforce, ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator not required, but a plus!
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice