New Business Development Executive, Auto at Equifax Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:08 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, May 5, 2022
The Business Development Executive for Automotive is responsible for market expansion and penetration in existing markets through new business and new logos, entry into new markets or market segments, and new capability pursuits in the Auto space. Who is Equifax? At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life's pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best. The perks of being an Equifax employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
- Identify and secure New Customers/Partner Sales in the Automotive space
- Land and grow new Customer/Partner Revenue across the EFX solution portfolio
- Develop contact network within new Customers and facilitates connection to relevant EFX counterparts
- Lay early foundation for long-term Customer Relationships
- Identify, develop, manage, and close opportunities spanning all Equifax solutions with Prospects
- Complete appropriate research on the prospective Client's business imperatives and Risk, Fraud, and Marketing strategies
- Define and execute sales strategies that drive profitable growth while delivering meaningful Customer value
- Network to build relationships with economic buyers, decision makers, and influencers in target Customers
- Leverage Account, Solution, and Delivery team resources effectively and at appropriate times to advance opportunities
- Lead Account Strategy motions with cross-functional team to identify sales opportunities tied to EFX value-add
- Respond to Prospect RFI and RFPs
- Drive strong pipeline development and sales execution
- Prefer 5-7 years of experience in client facing, new business development sales in the Auto industry
- Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Industry experience must include new business development and revenue generation through market expansion in the Auto Industry
- A minimum of 3 years of experience selling data and insights driven solutions
- Must understand the value of selling data and have a strong network within the Auto industry
- Masters or advanced degree
- Think and act differently
More Information on Equifax Inc.
Equifax Inc. operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA. Equifax Inc. was founded in 2022. It has 14000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 76 open jobs at Equifax Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description