Who we are:
Optimize.Health is leading the charge in how providers deliver remote care. Our next-generation Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) platform enables medical teams to provide safe, effective remote care that improves patient outcomes, lowers patient medical expenses, and generates new revenue streams for healthcare providers of all sizes. As the market leader in physician-led remote patient monitoring, we help patients work together with their most trusted healthcare advocate, their existing physician, to achieve lasting health improvements and catch early warning signs before they escalate. Led by top-tier investors from Silicon Valley and Boston, our Series A funding round is fueling a period of rapid growth that allows us to equip our global team with the resources needed to build the best RPM platform in the market.
As the National Sales Director, you will manage our team of account executives, taking a “sales as a science” approach and reporting directly to the Head of Sales. You will work collaboratively across Marketing, Customer Success, and Product with a shared goal of increasing better outcomes for our clients and the Company. You are directly responsible for generating revenue by selling new practices to our software and managed services platform in this role.
Our sales organization is a crucial driver of the Company’s growth, focusing on the independent medical group space. Your role is to lead the team converting those prospects into clients who are excited to implement a remote patient monitoring program.
Beyond delivering the Company’s sales goals, we are looking for a motivated, team-oriented leader who recognizes that a strong culture and robust process management are foundational to high performance. Ideally, you have built and led SaaS-oriented sales teams and are excited to do so again in a VC-backed start-up environment that is poised to transform healthcare.
What you will be doing:
- Be directly responsible for delivering on the Company’s sales goalsCoach and mentor a high-performance sales team.
- Foster a team-first amazing cultureRecruit, retain, and train best-in-class sales talent while creating opportunities for internal growth.
- Maintain a scientific orientation to sales management.
- Own pipeline progression and performance focusing on continuous improvement.
- Partner with Revenue Operations to maintain sales handbook and processes.
- Work closely with Implementation and Customer Success to ensure that newly signed relationships are activated and ramped.
- Evaluate the sales tech stack and make recommendations that increase efficiency in reporting and funnel metrics.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of the RPM spaceRecommend sales dashboards and implement executive reporting infrastructure and cadence
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of leadership experience with a track record of excellence leading high-performance organizations in a fast-growing technology company.
- Experience and excitement around attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining world-class talent.
- Embracing a sales as a science mentality with a fundamental understanding of building process, teams, and scale.
- A roll-up their sleeves leader capable of operating at the strategic and tactical level - applying a strategic mindset to build the team and processes, but also be tactical enough to execute and help close the occasional deal.
- A reputation with cross-functional teams as being collaborative, innovative, accountable, and reliable.An obsession with being data-driven, highly analytical, leading through influence, and a structured thinker.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills via phone, email, and video conference.
- We’re a fast-growing startup where everyone has a voice, and every team member is encouraged to help share our organization’s futureWe are passionate about our mission to modernize and improve the future of healthcare.
- We foster a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and innovation.
- We cover 100% of the employee premium for health, dental, and vision.
- We contribute up to $3,000 towards an HSA account for each employee.
- Based in Seattle with a predominantly national remote team.
- Unlimited PTO, Company Holiday and Paid Sick Time.
- $750 Work-From-Home stipend to make your office perfect for you!
Optimize health was founded in 2015 with a focus on improving patient outcomes. We simplify effective remote care and reduce the administrative and financial hurdles in order to improve patient outcomes, lower hospitalizations and reduce patient expenses.
We believe healthcare technology should be designed for the patient and provider. That’s why we created an elegant Remote Patient Monitoring platform, along with monitoring services, designed to offer the best experience possible for healthcare workers and patients. Created and supported by a world-class technology team and 10+ MD advisors, Optimize Health is a market leader in RPM.
We recognize we are trying to solve a really hard problem and that is why those that join our team are so important. “Optimizers” are the core of our company and we strive to continue to be a best place to work that is equitable, fulfilling where team members feel like they belong.
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation or your identity expression, if you are passionate about modernizing and improving the future of healthcare, we want to hear from you!