Life360 is a Remote First company, which means a remote work environment will be the primary experience for all employees. All positions, unless otherwise specified, can be performed remotely (within the US) regardless of any specified location above.About Life360
At Life360, we’re on a mission to simplify safety so families can live fully. Everyday more than 33 million members across 195 countries trust us to protect and connect their loved ones at home, on the road, and on the go.
From real-time location updates to keep everyone coordinated, to Crash Detection and 24/7 Roadside Assistance, Life360 is designed to free families from everyday worries. Our range of Driving Safety, Digital Safety, Location Safety, and Personal Safety features are there to keep our members safe every step of the way.
Life360 has more than 400 (and growing!) remote-first employees.
In 2021, Life360 acquired Tile, the pioneer in finding technology, and Jiobit, one of the top real-time location monitoring platforms for families. These expanded offerings mark an important step forward towards achieving our vision of being the world's leading platform for people, pets and things.
We value having a diverse and inclusive community from many backgrounds, so even if you don’t meet 100% of the below qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying!About The Team
The North American Sales Team is comprised of four people. There is a Director of Sales and three National Account Managers. This job reports to the Director, North American Leader. This National Account Manager will have 1-2 retail accounts and will be in charge of growing the enterprise space through new and existing accounts.About the Job
Life360 is seeking a self motivated, driven and creative National Account Manager to sell in and grow accounts and seek out additional sales enterprise opportunities. The successful candidate will have a strong ability to investigate, find and sell into new business opportunities that positively impact the customer and the company’s bottom line. Ability to build on current relationships and have outstanding communication skills at all levels of an organization. Additionally, the National Account Manager will have a strong strategic grasp of the market and will contribute to go to market strategy. If you have experience attaining sales goals in consumer electronics; this role is perfect for you to bring your creativity, relationship building experience and tenacity to this growing space. The National Account Manager is expected to partner closely with the Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Supply Chain teams reporting directly to the Director, North America Leader. This role opportunity is remote.What You’ll Do
- Seek out new sales opportunities in the national and international Enterprise space. This includes developing a list of potential customers and developing in roads and relationships within these prospective customers to sell Tile as a gift
- Look for promotional item selling opportunities in small, medium and large companies.
- Negotiating bulk buys to small companies for internal use to track their things
- Forecasting monthly and yearly demand
- Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with one or two national accounts; buyers, merchandisers and replenishment team.
- Provide regular feedback on account sales performance to management team; work with the channel marketing team to determine key account events, training sessions, etc.
- Develop long-term sales strategy and short-term, quarterly joint business plans for these key accounts, ensuring attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Develop tracking taking into account market size, opportunities and competition for internal use
- Assist in developing specific roadmap, promotional plans, and communication with all key stakeholders both externally and internally
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics with the ability to apply this intelligence to sales strategy
- Strong attention to detail and experience with driving an account level shipment forecast through collaborative planning with the customer.
- Primary owner of the marketing budget as it relates to promotions, rebates and sell thru.
- Manage accurate records of all pricing, sales productivity, gross profit, expenses, and activity reports
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Attain Sales goals, top line, net and profitability targets through negotiation of space, advertising and promotions.
- 4 year college degree, business degree preferred
- 4+ years experience managing national accounts and extensive portfolios, preferably in the consumer electronics space
- Familiar with the goods not for resale space
- Ability to interact with team members of all levels (both internally and externally)
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite and Google Applications
- Selling Strategy: Familiar with different selling strategies and able to close sales from beginning to end.
- Cold calling new businesses and selling Tile as a corporate gift.
- Relationship Building: You can talk and connect with a diverse population of people and know how to turn those connections into business opportunities.
- Follow Up: You close the loop, button things up, seal the deal; in short, you get things done.
- Negotiating: Paramount in this role is the ability to ask good questions, listen actively and make smart trade offs to make deals happen.
- Problem Solving: Ability to see the big picture and act on it
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics with the ability to apply this intelligence to sales strategy; you see the problems coming and can get out in front of them.
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of the time
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans (100% paid for employees)
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Mental Wellness Program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental well being
- Flexible PTO, 13 company wide days off throughout the year & paid Holiday Shutdown
- Learning & Development programs
- Equipment, tools, and reimbursement support for a productive remote environment
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your preferred circle
- Free Tile Products
Our company’s mission driven culture is guided by our shared values to create a trusted work environment where you can bring your authentic self to work and make a positive difference
- Build A High Performing Team – Communicate Directly, Be a Good Person
- Make Things Happen – Take Ownership, Think Long Term
- Deliver an Exceptional Experience – Users Come First, Quality & Craftsmanship
We believe that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic best selves to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.
Since the majority of our staff is located on the US West Coast, our primary working hours will be 9-4pm PST