National Account Manager, Spectrum Enterprise at Spectrum (Cleveland, OH)
- Are you a client-focused sales expert familiar with the benefits of Spectrum Enterprise services?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding clients through the selection of voice, data and video services?
- Are you ready to take your sales skills to the next level with sales training that was awarded a Brandon Hall Group gold medal?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
With a focus on consultative sales, you highlight Spectrum Enterprise voice, data and video network infrastructure solutions that simplify complex communications needs. As a National Account Manager, you empower clients to learn more and share your enthusiasm for Spectrum Enterprise technology solutions. Through your expertise and understanding of each client's needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our services that meet current needs and build demand for the future.
You are passionate about proactively acquiring and managing new enterprise accounts and converting them into long-term clients. You possess a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase sales while enhancing the client experience. You feel comfortable traveling extensively to acquire and manage accounts within an assigned portfolio. You report directly to the Manager of Strategic Market Sales for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission.
- Twelve-week paid training that was awarded the Brandon Hall Group 2022 gold medal in Best Advance in Sales Enablement and Performance Tools.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the National and Carrier sales team through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and grow key relationships within named agencies to develop client-centric product solutions for their complex business needs.
- Entice clients through comprehensive account management, face-to-face consultative needs analysis, and proposal creation being mindful of opportunities for new services, renewals and upsell potential.
- Improve sales through the conceptualization and implementation of a strategic sales plan which identifies target markets, industries and contacts for product portfolios.
- Maintain an accurate client database while building a network through referrals, prospecting calls, trade shows and peers.
- Qualify leads through requests of site surveys and the submission of a return on investment (ROI) and accompanying analyses.
- Conduct tactful and mutually beneficial contract negotiations and conversations with C-Level executives and key decision makers.
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through coordinated efforts with Sales Support, Sales Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Eight or more years of telecommunications sales experience with a proven record exceeding monthly goals at the C-Suite level.
- Solid network building, negotiation, presentation and closing skills.
- Knowledge of local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) technologies, high-capacity and fiber networks.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change with shifting priorities.
- Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge in a team environment.
- Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and availability to travel regularly.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)