Named Account Manager at Arista Networks (Remote)
What Will You Do?
Arista Networks is the pioneer and industry leader in the delivery of software-driven Cloud Networking solutions.
We are seeking a French Speaking Named Account Manager to join our growing Sales organization. In this role you will utilise a consultative sales approach to cultivate client relationships for enterprise named accounts in addition to the development of new white space accounts. You will bring with you deep experience of working with Enterprise organisations and Global businesses with a footprint in the French Speaking region of Switzerland.
Your remit will be to win and grow both new and existing business across a portfolio of accounts. Experience can come from a number of verticals including: Pharmaceutical, Luxury Goods and Manufacturing.
Arista appeals to forward-thinking organizations that value quality and innovation. Consequently, technical acumen and a track record of selling data center solutions is highly desirable.
- Exceed measurable sales objectives and extend the Arista brand within 5-6 named enterprise accounts in addition to developing new logo accounts.
- You will be responsible for utilizing a consultative selling approach with key client stakeholders to address the business needs of hybrid cloud computing and siloed legacy IT systems across the Arista product portfolio including, software-driven Cloud Networking solutions, CloudEOS (OpenSource Network OS), Cognitive Campus Networking, Wifi networking, and CloudVision (Network Automation & Telemetry) and Monitoring Fabric solutions (Big Switch)
- Meet with key influencers, decision-makers, and C-levels to present Arista’s value proposition.
- Work with Arista systems engineers to design and position compelling solutions that drive down the total cost of ownership.
- Collaborate with technology partners to identify prospects and demonstrate best-in-class solutions
- Establish and manage key channel relationships in your territory.
- Formulate strategic and tactical account plans based on periodic business reviews with your prospects and customers.
- Conduct demand generation activities such as happy hours, lunch-n-learns and technology forums.
- Collaborate with Arista peers on marketing plans and best practices.
- Keep up-to-date with technology partner solutions, competing solutions and competitor strategies.
This position will report to a Regional Sales Director. You will be part of a team that includes the best field engineers in the cloud networking industry. And, you will have the support of our industry-leading Arista TAC, proof-of-concept resources and executive team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.