Arista Networks is an industry leader in Cognitive Cloud Networking for mission critical data center and campus environments. Our award winning open source platforms deliver ultra low latency, high availability, automated analytics and secure network solutions.
Our culture is one that is founded on our core key values which resonate across all of our employees and include respect, integrity, teamwork, innovation, passion, trust, quality and customer success.Job Description
What Will You Do?
We are seeking a driven Named Account Manager to join our growing Sales organization in the Houston metro area. In this role you will utilize a consultative sales approach to identify opportunities for Arista within a list of named enterprise accounts (Fortune 500)
Arista appeals to forward-thinking organizations that value quality and innovation. Consequently, technical acumen and a track record of selling data center solutions is highly desirable.
- Exceed measurable sales objectives and extend the Arista brand within enterprise accounts in addition to developing new logo accounts.
- You will be responsible for utilizing a consultative selling approach with key client stakeholders to address the business needs of hybrid cloud computing and siloed legacy IT systems across the Arista product portfolio including our Software Driven Leaf-Spine Switches, Data Center, Cognitive Campus including cloud based WIFI, Cloud Vision platform (Network Automation & Telemetry), DANZ Fabric Monitoring solutions, Network Detection & Response (NDR) and End Point Security.
- Meet with key influencers, decision-makers, and C-levels to present Arista’s value proposition.
- Work with Arista systems engineers to design and position compelling solutions that drive down the total cost of ownership.
- Collaborate with technology partners to identify prospects and demonstrate best-in-class solutions
- Establish and manage key channel relationships in your territory.
- Formulate strategic and tactical account plans based on periodic business reviews with your prospects and customers.
- Conduct demand generation activities such as happy hours, lunch-n-learns and technology forums.
- Collaborate with Arista peers on marketing plans and best practices.
- Keep up-to-date with technology partner solutions, competing solutions and competitor strategies.
This position will typically report to a Regional Sales Director or Regional VP of Sales. You will be part of a team that includes the best field engineers in the cloud networking industry. And, you will have the support of our industry-leading Arista TAC, proof-of-concept resources and executive team.Qualifications
Who Are You?
You are driven, customer-centric Enterprise Account Manager with a proven track record of cultivating relationships with existing accounts in addition to developing new white logos.
You are an influencer and possess the ability to act as a trusted advisor to deliver business value to both end users and key business stakeholders.
Our team looks for individuals who embody our values of trust, compassion, collaboration, respectfulness, integrity, and good-natured fun.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in addition to 7+ years of technology sales experience.
- Proven track record of direct selling into target accounts within the assigned territory and exceeding sales targets
- You have a proven track record preferably with an Arista competitor (Cisco, Juniper, Aruba)
- You possess relevant data center and/or networking (LAN/WAN, SDN, SDWAN or Security) industry background from a technology partner, competitor, channel partner or end user is a a requirement.
- Strong rolodex and relationships within the territory
- Excellent people skills and ability to build relationships at all levels
- You possess previous selling experience and technical acumen in one or more of the following areas; Networking, SDN, SDWAN, NFV, Switching, Network Automation, Routing, Data Center, Edge Computing, Network Virtualization, Hyper Converged infrastructure or Cloud computing.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Where legally permitted, Arista requires all candidates for U.S.-based positions to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or have an approved accommodation under applicable law. Candidates anticipating seeking an exemption should contact Arista HR before their start date. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Arista's vaccination policy.