Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
As a Named Account Customer Success Director, you will work as part of an account team responsible for driving product adoption, growth, value, and partnership with one of our largest enterprise customers. On this account, you will work with fellow professionals that succeed through collaboration, grit, and constant learning. You will also partner directly with the customer’s leadership team through polished communication and strong executive presence, allowing you to act as a trusted advisor and advocate while ensuring the overall health of the account.
- Own the day-to-day operational collaboration with the customer including monitoring, investigating and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Develop deep understanding of Checkr products and processes and how they map to the customer’s program to drive positive business outcomes
- Work with the broader cross functional team at Checkr to drive the long term Technical Strategy for the customer
- Build strong relationships with the customer at the operational and management level
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Sales, Support and executives) to complete client goals and, in general, be the voice of the Client to provide visibility and/or escalations
- Act as a strong voice and internal advocate for the customer
- Set up and drive the account management cadence including weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual meetings between appropriate stakeholders at Checkr and customer
- Work closely with the Account Management team to manage the overall health of the account and drive timely renewals and upsells/expansions
What you bring:
- 10+ years of Customer Success experience managing large enterprise relationships with deep technical/product needs. You have managed a $15M+ dollar book of business with your company’s largest strategic clients
- Ability to navigate large organizations’ political landscape to maintain and expand relationships at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner
- Technical background that enables you to rapidly get up to speed with the Background Check Industry and Checkr’s software products
- You are flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- You learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects
- General knowledge of software applications i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce, Google Apps, etc. and the ability to conduct basic analytics using BI tools like Looker
- Experience in a B2B software technology company, HR tech industry experience a plus
- You enjoy planning, adjusting, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
*The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $143,000-$168,000. This position is also eligible to participate in Checkr’s commission plan/bonus plan.
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.