MSP Acceleration Sales Business Development Manager at Cisco Meraki
Want to be at the forefront of the Computer Networking industry?Who We Are
We believe that when passionate people are able to spend less time struggling with technology, they can spend more time on what matters - like teaching children, running businesses, keeping airports safe, and connecting disaster victims with relief. That’s the real power of simplicity. Cisco Meraki is the leader in cloud-managed IT, thanks to our creative, inclusive, confident team that is driven to simplify technology so the world can simply work!
We are seeking a Sales Business Development Manager to execute and accelerate the Managed Services Strategy. This role will deliver programs and improve processes to grow and accelerate Meraki’s managed services and XaaS business.
The IT landscape is changing with a growing number of customers shifting their operations to subscription models. This allows customers to free up their time and focus on their core business. This role will help to accelerate and enable MSPs to build managed services on the Meraki platform to take advantage of the many benefits that the Meraki platform offers and enable MSPs to be more successful in the process!
This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible team focused on driving growth and scale for Meraki.Managed Services the Meraki Way
Meraki is THE best platform to build managed services. Managed Services built on the Meraki Platform enable MSPs to grow their bottom line and provide value to customers to solve more business challenges and produce better outcomes for customers.What You Will Do
The MSP Acceleration Sales Business Development Manager will be responsible for executing strategic projects and working with sales teams and SPs/MSPs to build mindshare, enable, and accelerate adoption of managed services built on the Meraki platform. Work with marketing teams, sales teams, operations teams, and most importantly, SPs/MSPs. Help SPs/MSPs understand the value of the Meraki Platform by demonstrating how managed services built on Meraki can enable them to be more profitable and successful in the market. Help grow our competitive edge by recruiting new SPs and nurturing existing SPs to drive adoption and activation of services. Additionally, you will remove barriers and reduce friction for our partners and provide a best in class experience.
- Define and execute strategic projects delivering measurable results
- Work cross-functionally to solve operational and commercial processes to remove friction for partners
- Build business cases to gain investment
- Evangelize how SPs/MSPs can benefit from building services with the Meraki Platform
- Train internal and external sales teams on how to position and sell managed services to ultimately accelerate the adoption of the Meraki Platform
- Build relationships with SPs/MSPs and internally at Cisco Meraki
- Communicate priorities, progress, achievements, and metrics in a consistent, consumable way
- Explore opportunities to add value; innovate and improve processes, systems, and tools
- Collaborate with product management, marketing, and operations to prioritize initiatives and execute the strategy
- Build and conduct live sales events promoting and educating SPs/MSPs on Meraki products and offers
- Run programmatic seller enablement for the MSP sales community on the value proposition for their Meraki based service offerings
- Run demand generation campaigns alongside XaaS partners to help them build pipeline for their service offerings
- Support internal Cisco service creation teams as the Meraki as a Service knowledge experts
Ideal candidates will have a strong business acuity, the ability to collaborate and build relationships with internal and external teams. Strong communication/presentation skills, the aim to work autonomously within a general set of parameters, and a passion for learning about and evangelizing cloud-driven networking technology.
Every single day will be unique and your appetite for pursuing challenges with creative solutions, passion for disruption and unparalleled desire to be part of an innovative and inspiring team are the tools needed to succeed within Meraki’s Ecosystem Team.Minimum Qualifications
- Substantial experience in the technology industry including experience in managed services, channel sales, solution sales, direct sales roles and/or consulting
- Consistent track record of overachieving on quota
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build new relationships, navigate a complex organization and influence multiple partners
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills and outstanding attention to detail
- High quality communication (verbal and written)
- Results-oriented, "can do" demeanor, ability and willingness to make an impact
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.