Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are currently seeking driven and enthusiastic Flyhomes Mortgage Sales Manager who has experience building and managing sales teams to go above and beyond the call of duty to join and help build our Fly Team!
The Flyhomes Mortgage Sales Manager role is critical to the success of the business, ensuring that our Flyhomes Agent team has the resources they need to help our buyers succeed. The Flyhomes Mortgage Sales Manager is a sales-coach who builds, strengthens and maintains sales performance within their team whilst also developing relationships with internal stakeholders within our Brokerage and Closing verticals.
What You’ll Do
- You will work closely with your Sales Manager to set goals for your MLO team and be the main driver to recruit and grow your teams. This will include recruiting proposals, phone screening, interview, training, and retaining a team of top-performing Loan Officers using internal tools, resources and programs to drive and measure their success.
- Set, meet and exceed sales goals and objectives by promoting Flyhomes products and services to clients while continuously improving your sales strategy and expanding our brand presence across your designated region.
- Develop MLOs through daily scrums and regular 1:1’s as well as on-the-job shadowing to sharpen their skills and grow their business.Review individual metrics and performance, deliver updates on the sale process, company products and policies to the team.
- Manage performance by providing feedback and coaching to those who do not meet performance standards and those who want to improve.
- Work collaboratively with internal team members of our Global Operations team: Processors, Underwriters, Closers, etc to ensure a streamlined client experience.
- Proactively problem solving to address Flyhomes Agent’s escalated issues throughout transaction and post-close process; troubleshooting any potential challenges and implementing repeatable solutions.
- Manage and monitor their team’s CRM software with clients’ information and transaction details, provide proper guidance on the sale strategies, negotiation and client-facing communication to the team. Stay current with real estate market trends, industry and compliance requirements; attend training and maintain professional networks.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience in leading and managing the performance of a sales team
- Goal-oriented; strong drive to succeed and meet performance targets
- Ability to keep your team focused and motivated to move forward with a sense of urgency, regardless of the circumstances
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate confidently, directly, and truthfully
- Customer-advocate mindset and a commitment to delivering the best client experience possible
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Experience using technology to communicate and access competitive market data
- Proficiency with G Suite (Gmail, Meet, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Experience working with a CRM preferred
- Experience managing a sales or operations team preferred
- Higher education from accredited college preferred
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Influential: You thrive working in a fast-paced sales environment while having proven persuasion and negotiation skills
- Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that clients’ and colleagues feel heard.
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together.
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!