MNS Reseller Channel Manager at Sierra Wireless (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:25 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Sierra Wireless (NASDAQ: SWIR) (TSX: SW) is an IoT pioneer, empowering businesses and industries to transform and thrive in the connected economy. We are a growing organization with a clear vision for being the IoT partner of choice for wireless device-to-cloud solutions. Our values of Innovation, Execution and Trust are the guiding principles in everything we do. Sierra Wireless has over 1,000 employees globally and operates in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.sierrawireless.com.
Our Commitment to Inclusion, Equity and Diversity
At Sierra Wireless diversity is valued and celebrated. We strive to foster an inclusive organization. As a proud equal opportunity employer, we welcome people of every race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status to grow their careers here.
The MNS Reseller Channel Manager will be responsible for obtaining new and maintaining existing revenue from customers purchasing MNS solutions. Operating in an assigned territory, the MNS Reseller Channel Manager will identify, recruit and on-board MNS Resellers and occasionally will identify, sell to and execute contracts directly with customers. The MNS Reseller Channel Manager will coordinate with sales Resellers to achieve business KPO’s, while collaborating cross-functionally to execute tasks as needed and to serve as the voice of the customer.
- Build relationships with MNS Resellers that create awareness of and expertise of the MNS solutions portfolio to drive sales to end users.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the MNS solution portfolio, leveraged in training of new sales agents and Resellers.
- Direct Sales – Identify, qualify and sell to direct customers within assigned territory.
- Sales Operations – Action and monitor all sales opportunities in Salesforce, create and submit orders, credit applications and contracts.
Required Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing and/or a Technical Field.
- 7+ years pervious work experience in sales or account management, with specific focus on Channel Sales model.
- Focus on execution and results, establishing high standards for performance, follow through and partner accountability.
- Comprehensive expertise in wireless technologies is essential.
- Familiarity with IoT solutions, networking technologies and billing platforms is highly desired.
- Demonstrated success in a cross-functional team environment, including sales, marketing, product management, engineering and support.
- Expertise in Salesforce and MS Office and Salesforce.
- Up to 20% travel will be required for this role.
Desired Education, Experience & Skills
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in the IoT marketplace is preferable.
- Experience with IoT hardware.
What We Offer
Our people are friendly, collaborative, and like to share their ideas and knowledge with one another. This creates an amazing environment where we learn from each other and innovate together.
Our US benefits include paid vacation and sick days, extended health and dental insurance, vision care, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, matching retirement savings program, and employee and family assistance programs.
We host various social events throughout the year where we have fun and celebrate. Within our Global Inclusion and Diversity Program, our Employee Resource Groups provide opportunities for our people to support and champion Women in Tech, Emerging Professionals, [email protected], and Mental Health Awareness.
If you like working with a successful team, are looking for competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity to represent a recognized and innovative brand, we’d love to have you join our team!
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online through our careers website: www.iotstartswithus.com. If you are a job seeker with a disability and you need individualized support during the application or interview process, please leave us a note on your application form.
We thank you for your application and appreciate your interest in Sierra Wireless, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
More Information on Sierra Wireless
Sierra Wireless operates in the Internet of Things industry. Sierra Wireless was founded in 1993. It has 1376 total employees. To see all 12 open jobs at Sierra Wireless, click here.
Read Full Job Description